Goalposts moved!

No. They have always maintained that collusion is not a crime.

Even if Trump took the meeting where is the crime? There isn’t won. But hey Mueller got Manafort on 11 year old tax evasion so that is something. Congrats

Meanwhile Kavanaugh will be put on the bench and there is nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel? Weak? Ineffectual? Helpless?

If trump took the meeting, the lie he told about it is Obstruction.

It’s clear you never passed the bar. In some circumstances it is a crime to collude. In some circumstances it is a crime to kill. In some circumstances it is a crime to obstruct justice.

Again moron... show me the Federal law on collusion. Show us what makes it a crime. Are you too stupid to do that?

You calling it absurd doesn't make it so. It is a FACT. Period.

No, I think his speech after meeting with Putin was nonsense.

Do you have a problem with Obama admin telling their cyber security chief to stand down knowing that the Russians were trying to hack and interfere in our elections?

It’s absurd!

Do you have a cite re your Obama allegations?

I have said for weeks, that one can literally see rightwing posters here moving the goal posts in real time.

Collusion may or may not be a crime. Covering it up, lying about it, and obstructing legitimate investigations most certainly can be.
I did not even realize we needed a law to tell American presidential candidates to not seek help from foreign adversaries in undermining American democracy. I thought it was self-evident to patriotic Americans that you simply do not do crap like that.
4woxHBo.jpg

They are deflecting with the word "collusion" it's self.

It's how small minded they are.

Again moron... show me the Federal law on collusion. Show us what makes it a crime. Are you too stupid to do that?

Collusion itself isn't a crime (unless in corporate anti-trust terms); it's more of a general catchall term that will be cooked down eventually to conspiracy.

That said, in a memorandum issued on August 2nd, Rosenstein spelled out the details of Mueller’s jurisdiction. He said that Mueller had the authority to investigate:

Allegations that Paul Manafort:

Committed a crime or crimes by colluding with Russian government officials with respect to the Russian government’s efforts to interfere with the 2016 election for President of the United States, in violation of United States law;

Committed a crime or crimes arising out of payments he received from the Ukrainian government before and during the tenure of President Viktor Yanukovych.

This really isn't all that hard to understand.

Please try harder to be less stupid.

I’ll start with these, your turn.

18 U.S. Code § 371
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2)
18 USC 2 -
18 USC 1030 -
18 USC 1343 -
52 USC 30121 - .
18 USC 2381-.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - is about conspiracy, not collusion. So you lied by quoting this.
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2) -is about tampering with a witness. Not collusion. So you lied by citing this.
18 USC 2 - again, not about collusion. Again you lied.
18 USC 1030 - is about computer fraud, again not about collusion. you lied yet again.
18 USC 1343 - is about wire fraud, again not about collusion. you lied again.
52 USC 30121 - is about contributions by foreign nationals, again not about collusion. you lied again.
18 USC 2381- is about levying war against the US. Not about collusion. You lied again

See what happens when you cite other peoples comments on this thread without actually knowing what any of the above referenced? you are a liar Garud.

Collusion itself isn't a crime (unless in corporate anti-trust terms); it's more of a general catchall term that will be cooked down eventually to conspiracy.

That said, in a memorandum issued on August 2nd, Rosenstein spelled out the details of Mueller’s jurisdiction. He said that Mueller had the authority to investigate:

Allegations that Paul Manafort:

Committed a crime or crimes by colluding with Russian government officials with respect to the Russian government’s efforts to interfere with the 2016 election for President of the United States, in violation of United States law;

Committed a crime or crimes arising out of payments he received from the Ukrainian government before and during the tenure of President Viktor Yanukovych.

This really isn't all that hard to understand.

Please try harder to be less stupid.

Hey moron. It was Garud who asserted that "Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime." and "Any idiot can see that there is criminal collusion and non-criminal collusion."

So my comments were directed to him to prove his assertion. If you are too ignorant to follow the comments on the thread, then perhaps you should remain silent less you once again prove yourself the fool.

Hey moron. It was Garud who asserted that "Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime." and "Any idiot can see that there is criminal collusion and non-criminal collusion."

That's utterly irrelevant to what I posted, Mrs. Bubbles.
So my comments were directed to him to prove his assertion. If you are too ignorant to follow the comments on the thread, then perhaps you should remain silent less you once again prove yourself the fool.

Please stop crying.

It’s clear you never passed the bar. In some circumstances it is a crime to collude. In some circumstances it is a crime to kill. In some circumstances it is a crime to obstruct justice.

See moron... here is Garud AGAIN claiming it can be a crime to collude.

Back