It’s time we start thinking about post-Trump America

signalmankenneth

Verified User
No shit?!! If by an act of satan the orange clown gets re-elected, I'm out of here as in Panama!

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/399344-its-time-we-start-thinking-about-post-trump-america

03.jpg

It was stunning that Trump got elected in the first place. He seemed to latch on to some 'nationalism' that was seething unnoticed by the general public. He's like a 'Third Party'. NOT doing what the normal/typical Republicans/Democrats do. Let's say the Democrats DON'T take the House and Senate this year and that Trump is NOT Impeached. If Trump wins a second term, we are in a different realm of Reality, we will need to reassess the Priorities and Values that the American People are voting for.

It was stunning that Trump got elected in the first place. He seemed to latch on to some 'nationalism' that was seething unnoticed by the general public. He's like a 'Third Party'. NOT doing what the normal/typical Republicans/Democrats do. Let's say the Democrats DON'T take the House and Senate this year and that Trump is NOT Impeached. If Trump wins a second term, we are in a different realm of Reality, we will need to reassess the Priorities and Values that the American People are voting for.

They're voting for self interest over New world order bullshit. The mystery is solved, Sherlock.

Trump could definitely win in 2020 - but the idea that someone so polarizing is a shoe-in is sort of fantasy.

The arguments being made against Trump winning re-election are the same tired arguments that were made saying he wouldn’t and couldn’t win the GOP primary or beat Hillary Clinton. Yet he did both.

In 2020 he will have a record to run on.

While liberal democrats like you will find every excuse not to credit him, if the economy is humming along and the US has not been entered into a new war then it would be foolish to bet against his re-election.

It is definitely too early for carved in stone predictions but as it stands today I see nothing stopping his re-election.

The arguments being made against Trump winning re-election are the same tired arguments that were made saying he wouldn’t and couldn’t win the GOP primary or beat Hillary Clinton. Yet he did both.

In 2020 he will have a record to run on.

While liberal democrats like you will find every excuse not to credit him, if the economy is humming along and the US has not been entered into a new war then it would be foolish to bet against his re-election.

It is definitely too early for carved in stone predictions but as it stands today I see nothing stopping his re-election.

Even Republicans are talking about Trump fatigue. Which has nothing to do w/ his accomplishments, and everything to do w/ the daily drama that he helps create.

And the millions of Americans who decide elections aren't like the posters on this board. They don't want a 7-2 court in either direction. Heck, Republicans might even get their wish by 2020 of Roe being overturned, which would have a huge effect on the election.

Like I said, he can definitely win, but there is more going on than the economy.

Even Republicans are talking about Trump fatigue. Which has nothing to do w/ his accomplishments, and everything to do w/ the daily drama that he helps create.

And the millions of Americans who decide elections aren't like the posters on this board. They don't want a 7-2 court in either direction. Heck, Republicans might even get their wish by 2020 of Roe being overturned, which would have a huge effect on the election.

Like I said, he can definitely win, but there is more going on than the economy.

Name the “republicans” who are talking about this Trump fatigue phenomenon?

Flake?
Sasse?

The chorus of NeverTrumpers you like to hide behind and pretend speak for all Republicans?

They couldn’t stop him in 2016 they won’t in 2020. But I know you have your heart set on Kasich 2020

Back