My client didn’t do it… But if he did…

Jarod

Contributor
But if he did…

Classic lawyer trick for when your client is guilty. Always used as a last resort because the jury can see right through it.

But if he did…

Classic lawyer trick for when your client is guilty. Always used as a last resort because the jury can see right through it.

We most certainly have come a long way - light years - from "Nothing burger!"

As far as I can tell, the most recent goal posts the Reichwing have constructed basically amounts to this:

"Collusion is not a crime!"

"Even if Trump lied about colluding, lying isn't a crime either!"

lol..Manfort's gonna sing, Trump is going down...which one is this?

How many times a day does some liberal breathlessly inform the world that this time...

om3LNbi.jpg

:rofl2:

How many times a day does some liberal breathlessly inform the world that this time...

om3LNbi.jpg

:rofl2:

Actually the only people I’ve seen using that phrase are trump or’ actually the only people I’ve seen using that phrase are Retrumplicans.

Actually the only people I’ve seen using that phrase are trump or’ actually the only people I’ve seen using that phrase are Retrumplicans.

So you say. Isn't it true that you also said you had inaugurated a campaign against "amoral" insurance companies on your wife's behalf?

Surprising since the procedure would greatly reduce a recurrence. I used to date a girl who had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a breast reduction done. Contact your Insurance Commissioner's office and file an appeal. Write letters to the editor, get it circulating facebook. Do everything you can to create a stink, naming them by name.

In progress. thanks.

Let's face it, america is a shithole banana republic with a global military presence, where the truth is irrelevant.

Manafort trial is not about collusion, judge said "don't mention Trump campaign"and Manafort lobbied for Ukraine -
not Russia

Yet you also said this, didn't you?

Surprising since the procedure would greatly reduce a recurrence. I used to date a girl who had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a breast reduction done. Contact your Insurance Commissioner's office and file an appeal. Write letters to the editor, get it circulating facebook. Do everything you can to create a stink, naming them by name.

In progress. thanks.

Back