Obama's White Half expresses his Racist Feminist hatred for Black African males

People who are of mixed heritage do not have a black half and a white half. Bigdog is as usual wrong and his racism is showing brihghtly . Why respond to absolute stupidity and blatant hate.

" ... Responding to a Kenyan woman despairing at Africa’s “greedy, corrupt and tribal” political leaders, Mr Obama hit out at “violent” and “bullying” men in positions of power.

“Women in particular, by the way, I want you to get more involved, because men have been getting on my nerves lately,” he told the town hall event. “Every day I read the newspaper and I just think, ‘Brothers, what’s wrong with you guys? What’s wrong with us?’

“We’re violent, we’re bullying, we’re just not handling our business, so I think empowering more women on the continent – that right away is going to lead to some better policies.” ... "

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sburg-south-africa-donald-trump-a8454331.html

:palm:

Man , YOU have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

People who are of mixed heritage do not have a black half and a white half. Bigdog is as usual wrong and his racism is showing brihghtly . Why respond to absolute stupidity and blatant hate.

Bigdog hasn't changed.. All his posts are stupid and racist.

Bigdick
Racist
This message is hidden because Bigdick is on your ignore list.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Big dog makes shit up as he goes.

He is the most prolific and steady redneck dirtbag poster ever. Never 100% over the top, not as obnoxious as the worst,
but for hard core indefatigable endless total dedication to the right wing bullshit attack? That stupid hick gets my gold watch for dedication
to insane right wing dumbass wanna kill yourself loserdom waste of an entire life award.

Hands down.....

Back