Slandering the Nazis.

No, I basically ignored your entire argument because it is irrelevant. I am not Frank Apiso. :palm:

So basically:

giphy.gif

Yeah, he began the thread with, "slander because we can only count this many atrocities", while ignoring other evidence used to come up with the numbers. Basically, they admit Nazis were criminals, they just think that because the Nazis burned bodies to try to hide evidence that none of the other evidence is valid and the numbers were therefore "exaggerated".

It really doesn't matter, as a matter of course the Nazis were atrocities in themselves. It is impossible to "slander" a Nazi.

How amusing that you don't recognize your own behavior. :good4u:

You really don't require another poster for this sort of thing shoog. Pick a position, assign the other to your other self/selves and debate yourself. I mean you're not discussing anything here with me anyway.

You really don't require another poster for this sort of thing shoog. Pick a position, assign the other to your other self/selves and debate yourself. I mean you're not discussing anything here with me anyway.

How amusing that you don't recognize your own behavior. :good4u:

Yeah, he began the thread with, "slander because we can only count this many atrocities", while ignoring other evidence used to come up with the numbers. Basically, they admit Nazis were criminals, they just think that because the Nazis burned bodies to try to hide evidence that none of the other evidence is valid and the numbers were therefore "exaggerated".

It really doesn't matter, as a matter of course the Nazis were atrocities in themselves. It is impossible to "slander" a Nazi.

I see. Your solution is, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit."

I left a post just for you in my thread "The holocaust LIE!" I invite you to read it and answer it.

Back