White Men Buy Guns Out Of Fear Of Black People

Guno צְבִי

Never Again
The poorly educated fearful shrinking demographic

As if clutching their guns and bibles will change anything for them

Obama also made these men shed white tears, which meant they needed more firearms. “A lot of people talked about how important Obama was to get a concealed-carry license: ‘He’s for free health care, he’s for welfare.’ They were asking, ‘Whatever happened to hard work?’

Obama’s presidency, they feared, would empower minorities to threaten their property and families,” reads the study. In addition, “gun owners had become 50 percent more likely to vote Republican since 1972 — and that gun culture had become strongly associated with explicit racism.”

https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/03/14/study-claims-white-men-buy-guns-out-of-fear-of-black-people/

I have guns for hunting, recreational target shooting, investment and pest control.
I consider you the latter.

Obama also made these men shed white tears, which meant they needed more firearms. “A lot of people talked about how important Obama was to get a concealed-carry license: ‘He’s for free health care, he’s for welfare.’ They were asking, ‘Whatever happened to hard work?’

Obama’s presidency, they feared, would empower minorities to threaten their property and families,” reads the study. In addition, “gun owners had become 50 percent more likely to vote Republican since 1972 — and that gun culture had become strongly associated with explicit racism.”

https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/03/14/study-claims-white-men-buy-guns-out-of-fear-of-black-people/

Reality: All people buy guns because GUNS ARE LEGAL. Your solution: Make them illegal by removing the Bill of Rights protected status. Guns will always be legal because they were deemed "necessary" to secure and maintain natural freedoms....from people JUST LIKE YOU. Unless..... you remove the paradoxical problem from the equation.....THE US CONSTITUTION....you will never succeed in having your mule push that plow that you find necessary to tend your personal fields.....SOCIAL ANARCHY.

Really.....do you think its dangerous to force YOUR LEFT WING AGENDA upon people who have legal access to weapons? That's the real left wing paradox...no? :laugh:

By the end of the year 2008, the year Obama was elected the first time, the shelves in Alaska were stripped bare of guns and ammo. It wasn't just fear that suddenly "those people" would feel empowered; it was also the NRA and other groups whipping the gun-humpers into a frenzy with "Obama gonna take our guns!" Meanwhile, the NRA's spokesrag American Hunter featured editorials warning of brown criminals flooding across the border, Obama gonna take our guns, and other fear-mongering.

A study from a racist rag? A degree from a HBC is worth more than that and it's not worth paper it's printed on.

I looked into that so-called study. "Racism is related to policies preferences and behaviors that adversely affect blacks and appear related to a fear of blacks (e.g., increased policing, death penalty)." In other words, support for typical conservative civil policy is assumed to be an explicit indicator of racism in this study. There's lies, damned lies, and then there's statistics. Anyone with half a brain should already see the problem here. Mind you, I myself am strongly opposed to harsh law & order policy. But in the interest of intellectual honesty there are a wide variety of reasons one might support a stronger police force or the death penalty. While there might be some that believe in those policies out of racism, it's highly dishonest to use that as the model for determining racism in a person. Because with that model, you could easily label almost any conservative as a racist. And by extension, claim support for any policy which majority conservatives support is racist. Which, I suppose, was the intention here.

And not only is the model this study used to determine racism outright biased, even if it wasn't, this study's conclusion would be making the classic scientific fallacy that correlation equals causation. Racist sentiment increases with gun ownership. That's correlation, they never did prove that white men as a demographic explicitly buy guns out of racism. At the most they only proved that white racists tend to buy guns. Not the same thing.

Last edited:
would be a good idea to sell any stocks you may have in guns as there will be a glut of them at garage sales when all of these white Boomer trumpsters die.

the-second-amendment-is-not-the-right-to-shoot-at-8560802.png

I didn't buy guns because of black or brown people, I bought them to shoot government thugs when necessary

the-second-amendment-is-not-the-right-to-shoot-at-8560802.png

I didn't buy guns because of black or brown people, I bought them to shoot government thugs when necessary

Sad part is you consider a thug anyone that doesn't agree with you or doesn't support your spoiled brat mentality from being put into practice.

How'd that mentality work out for you in the Marines? Perhaps that's why you were dishonorably discharged.

Sad part is you consider a thug anyone that doesn't agree with you or doesn't support your spoiled brat mentality from being put into practice.
and here you are making assumptions...........hypocrite.

How'd that mentality work out for you in the Marines? Perhaps that's why you were dishonorably discharged.

more assumptions..........how could I possibly have bought firearms if i was dishonorably discharged? THINK, you fucking idiot!!!!!

and here you are making assumptions...........hypocrite.

more assumptions..........how could I possibly have bought firearms if i was dishonorably discharged? THINK, you fucking idiot!!!!!

It's not an assumption when it based on your own words.

Are you saying that only those legally allowed to buy guns are buying them? That's a very Liberal argument. People that aren't supposed to be able to buy them get them regularly by skirting the law. You've already said you are more than willing to defy the law if you don't think it's a valid law.

Back