Print guns off the internet?

Also, Cody Wilson is a American hero for standing up for the First Amendment and Freedom of Speech.

Pretty sad when you our govt locks us up for pot but we can download a gun off the Internet with no problem.

And if anyone wants to grab the code for a Liberator, here you go.

https://grabcad.com/library/liberator-guns-full-1

There was an article about a single shot pistol that could be fully printed with a 3D printer; but some of them didn't survive the initial shot.

I don't know if it was the person making them, the load used, or the plastic used. :dunno:

One complaint is that these will bypass metal detectors;; but I haven't read anything that shows a bullet and casing being 3D printed, so I'm not sure what the concern is.

Naw

It's to easy to go down town and buy one from Bad Leroy Brown and much cheaper

Depending on the type; because a weapon that has already been used in a criminal endeavor will sell cheap, but a high end "clean weapon" will still have a steep price.

A homicidal 3D-gun-printing-off-the-internet criminal is probably more rare than a sneak-into-America-to-cast-an-illegal-vote criminal.

The ability and plans for "zip guns" have always been available;; since the first person uploaded a video on how to do it, to YouTube.

Back