Gov. Brown asks Trump for federal aid to help Carr Fire victims

its not trumps money you stupid fucking racist

It's not Moonbeams ICE! He should let them do their job! And enforce laws on the books...it's not Moonbeams job to pick and choose which laws etc to enforce

He wants Federal Aid but does not want to let a Federal Dept do it's job

https://www.kron4.com/news/californ...eral-aid-to-help-carr-fire-victims/1329807875

What, not enough illegal alien firefighters?

Let me see if I got this right. You give the President and the WH the middle finger then you have the udacity to ask them for aid?

Hey Moonbat, or Moonbeam, get that Fed aid from your illegal Mexican budget! There must be billions in that.

You act like they're asking for a personal favor from your idiot hero.
It doesn't work that way in a Democracy

Moonbeem has Federal Laws in place too not obstruct etc...it works that way in a Democracy

They have nothing to do with each other. You are letting your immaturity show, again. This is an emergency and Trump should do his job, after he plays 18 holes first. But he should do his job.

They have nothing to do with each other. .

Than let Moonbeam get the funds for aid!

Just for your info

The preemption doctrine originates from the supremacy clause of Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. This doctrine states that any federal law, even if it is only a regulation from a federal agency, supersedes any conflicting state law, even if that law is part of the state's constitution.

ICE is a Fed agency dip shit

https://www.kron4.com/news/californ...eral-aid-to-help-carr-fire-victims/1329807875

What, not enough illegal alien firefighters?

Let me see if I got this right. You give the President and the WH the middle finger then you have the udacity to ask them for aid?

Hey Moonbat, or Moonbeam, get that Fed aid from your illegal Mexican budget! There must be billions in that.

"In June, Gov. Jerry Brown’s administration released figures showing California, with a GDP of more than $2.4 trillion in 2015 had jumped two spots in these unique world rankings ahead of France and Brazil and into sixth place behind the United Kingdom."
https://www.politifact.com/californ...alifornia-really-have-sixth-largest-economy-/

If California could get you parasites off it's back, it wouldn't be asking for no fucking help.

"In June, Gov. Jerry Brown’s administration released figures showing California, with a GDP of more than $2.4 trillion in 2015 had jumped two spots in these unique world rankings ahead of France and Brazil and into sixth place behind the United Kingdom."
https://www.politifact.com/californ...alifornia-really-have-sixth-largest-economy-/

If California could get you parasites off it's back, it wouldn't be asking for no fucking help.

California pays its fair share of Federal taxes,shithead

Than let Moonbeam get the funds for aid!

Just for your info

The preemption doctrine originates from the supremacy clause of Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. This doctrine states that any federal law, even if it is only a regulation from a federal agency, supersedes any conflicting state law, even if that law is part of the state's constitution.

ICE is a Fed agency dip shit

Can you say "Marijuana"?

These are routine requests from states in times of distress, it would be unprecedented for a president to be like "Nuh uh you're not nice to me and not gonna vote for me so you don't get help!" California is a state composing 40 million American citizens, it is not conquered territory that Trump can treat arbitrarily.

This is why the electoral college is bad; it encourages behavior *against* states that vote against the president. Whereas if there were no electoral college, this sort of petty behavior would be discouraged because you'd still lose votes for it, whether or not you can win the state at large.

Jean-Jacq. Care to help 'volsrock' digest what is occurring concerning Marijuana?

volsrock: "The preemption doctrine originates from the supremacy clause of Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. This doctrine states that any federal law, even if it is only a regulation from a federal agency, supersedes any conflicting state law,"

Back