Print guns off the internet?

Pretty sad when you our govt locks us up for pot but we can download a gun off the Internet with no problem.

Download a gun? :rofl2:

giphy.gif

Its CNN and it is FAKE. You cannot fire a bullet from a plastic gun. The pressures are too great. It's moronic to think that a cheap plastic printed gun at home will fire anything but a pellet. :rofl2:

I know what I am talking about; I've loaded many different loads and bullet types.

They can you idiot.

That thing is butt-ugly and probably not any more accurate than a slingshot, but still usable with light pressures.
That said, from what little I've read on the subject, some 3-D printers are capable of using powdered metals.
Personally, I prefer "traditional" firearms.

The real "paradox"? How does anyone prohibit any "legal" product from being accessed by any citizen where the product is legal.....regardless of how it might be used by the un-desirables? Of course the only solution to the paradoxical problem.... ABSOLUTE TOTALITARIANISM. There are no "gray areas" in reality....something is either legal or illegal, nothing can be reserved for use only by a mandate of select elitism. Thus....the drumbeat by the left to remove the problem at the source....THE US BILL OF RIGHTS.

Its the same ole adage by the left..... a quest for (wink, wink) SOCILA JUSTICE through the application of having the MULE PUSH THE PLOW. The good of the whole is overlooked when the moral are punished in an attempt to punish the immoral. The left wing solution to everything.....you take away the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to stop the criminal from doing something they by nature always do by very definition......BREAK THE LAW. Thus...the solution is not really a solution.... the left wing solutions always end up being nothing but knee jerk reactions that accomplish only one thing....stealing the rights of the righteous.

Another parallel example of such stupidity of engaging a product that by nature is LEGAL and by left wing societal mandate illegal....the use of tobacco products through the free will use thereof. Just how does anyone stop someone from engaging in freewill use of any product still made plentiful by its legal status? They demonize the law abiding in order to supposedly seek SOCIAL JUSTICE for the whole.

Conclusion: LIBERALISM is indeed an illogical solution to a logical reality....i.e., in other words LIBERALISM by its very definition is a product of mental derangement...….when one knows via logic, reason, and application of reality..... projected failure by use of historical example of realized failure. :palm:

Why does the left think that repeating failure might find success with re-application? They are either insane...… or..... the methodology never actually expects success but rather the methodology is simply a means to a political end.

So you approve the free and open distribution of knowledge then?

Totally. Free education and free speech should be listed as human rights.

The US has just been elbowed out of the UN Human Rights Council, of course. Getting back in will take another two administrations, I guess, and a sea-change of attitude.

It's not OPINION it is actually a FACT. Anything a criminal might be able to purchase to print a plastic gun is incapable of handling the immense pressures of modern ammunition.

If it was even slightly feasible, the gun would only succeed in injuring the shooter or fire only one time. It is not the issue the left wants to make it.

Look up the pressure data for even something as mundane as a .380 bullet. Guns that have plastic parts only have them where heat and pressure will not be an issue.

They can you idiot.

No they cannot you idiot. If it were feasible, gun manufacturers would have been making them for years. No plastic is capable of handling the heat and pressures of modern ammunition.

The notion that a criminal would be have the wherewithal of even printing a plastic gun is laughable and idiotic. If that were the case, we already have been seeing them all over Blue controlled urban sewers.

Totally. Free education and free speech should be listed as human rights.

The US has just been elbowed out of the UN Human Rights Council, of course. Getting back in will take another two administrations, I guess, and a sea-change of attitude.

:lolup:Moron thinks the UN and other nations are about human rights.:rofl2:

It's not OPINION it is actually a FACT. Anything a criminal might be able to purchase to print a plastic gun is incapable of handling the immense pressures of modern ammunition.

If it was even slightly feasible, the gun would only succeed in injuring the shooter or fire only one time. It is not the issue the left wants to make it.

Look up the pressure data for even something as mundane as a .380 bullet. Guns that have plastic parts only have them where heat and pressure will not be an issue.

That is only your opinion. :D

3D-printed handguns capable of firing have been found during a police raid at a home on the Sunshine Coast.

Back