Public Service Announcement - Check Your Voter Registration Regularly until November

The problems arise when the idiots who demand to 'vote twice' get stopped. Then come the cries of 'scrimination and 'disenfranchised'. I've volunteered at precincts before and seen it unfold too many damn times.

Liberals relate unverifiable anecdotes in an attempt to argue from authority.

Don't be like a liberal.

Bullshit. It's dead people, and people who no longer reside in the state.

to be fair they also purge those people who aren't smart enough to send back the postage paid postcard that says "if you don't return this your voter registration will be cancelled".........this includes many demmycrats.........

to be fair they also purge those people who aren't smart enough to send back the postage paid postcard that says "if you don't return this your voter registration will be cancelled".........this includes many demmycrats.........

Maybe it's like the persistent trope that Black people can't get an ID.

I'll post whatever I choose. Worry about what you're posting and I will do the same.

What I'm choosing to post is about what you're choosing to post.

You can post all the implied appeals to authority that you like, and I will point out the resemblance to what liberals do.

You're better than that, aren't you?

Verify Your Registration Status + Find Your Polling Place
People in Georgia are starting to find out they were PURGED without any NOTICE

THE RUSSIANS!!!

giphy.gif

In Ohio you don't even get the mailer until after you haven't voted for two years. Then, even if you ignore the mailer, you don't get purged unless you don't vote for another two years.

We do what the founders did, shut out those not of the aristocracy.

Back