The Holocaust LIE!

Face it goofball. It is you who has been spoon fed, sucker. Your parents too. And your grandparents. Partially from jew owned and run movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, etc. I will show you a picture from a movie starring the jew Charlie Chaplin. It was the first "talkie" that he ever did. What kind of bullshit message do you suppose it was brainwashing maybe even your great great grandparents with.
View attachment 7148

I almost pity you; but since you choose to remain stupid, I just bring myself to do it. :D

Otto Frank chose the name and edited Anne's work.
Meyer Levin was hired years after Diary of a Young Girl,was published.
To write a play based on the book!

I would check into it for myself. But I really don't care. The lies people have been told and continue to be told about Hitler and WW II in general, including the supposed holocaust, are FAR more important.

I would check into it for myself. But I really don't care. The lies people have been told and continue to be told about Hitler and WW II in general, including the supposed holocaust, are FAR more important.

Hitler was the real victim of WW2!
Poor Adolf:(
Should have stuck to painting!

Is it true that Hitler took the pussy way out and shot himself??

We all choose our own lies to believe in don't we.

In some of my other threads, people are always bringing up what this thread is all about. It is in this thread that they should do so.

Damocles,

Tell me in this thread how many jews died in jewish internment camps. You spoke of burned bodies in my thread "Salndering the Nazis." Tell me here how they became bodies.

Like you and Trayvon not assaulting someone.

I understand there are many white male pussies in america who are terrified of black teenagers and shoot first out of fear, having no idea as to how a grownass man should/would/could be able to manage that situation by simply allowing the authorities to handle it once the dispatcher told him they would take it from there. I fully expect white male pussies to stick together on this. Why that's how this little get out of jail free for murder card law was passed in the first place.

I know you're scared. You do too.

I understand there are many white male pussies in america who are terrified of black teenagers and shoot first out of fear, having no idea as to how a grownass man should/would/could be able to manage that situation by simply allowing the authorities to handle it once the dispatcher told him they would take it from there. I fully expect white male pussies to stick together on this. Why that's how this little get out of jail free for murder card law was passed in the first place.

Now you're talking about negroids. Maybe I should start a thread just for that.

you-play-victim-so-well-im-surprised-you-dont-carry-4588556.png

Back