Suicide bomber who killed 22 in Manchester was rescued by the Royal Navy in Libya

cancel2 2022

Canceled
If any virtue signalling bastard like Crypiss goes on about Islamophobia maybe they might wonder why that has happened?

THE SUICIDE BOMBER who killed 22 people at a pop concert in Manchester was rescued by the British navy from conflict-ridden Libya three years earlier, it was reported today. Salman Abedi, a British man of Libyan heritage, was among 110 Britons and their families evacuated by the ship HMS Enterprise and taken to Malta in August 2014, the Daily Mail newspaper said.

In May 2017, the then 22-year-old blew himself up outside Manchester Arena in northwest England at the end of a concert by Ariana Grande. Seven children were among the dead. “For this man to have committed such an atrocity on UK soil after we rescued him from Libya was an act of utter betrayal,” a government source told the paper. His brother Hashem Abedi, who is currently being held in Libya under investigation over the Manchester attack, was also reportedly evacuated.

An official review published last December revealed that Salman Abedi was under active investigation by British intelligence agency MI5 between January and July 2014, but it was a case of mistaken identity. It found however that MI5 had come across intelligence in the months before the attack which, “had its true significance been properly understood”, would have caused a new investigation to be opened. The Mail reported that Abedi had taken a year off before university and was visiting Libya on holiday at the time of the evacuation.

http://www.thejournal.ie/manchester-bomber-navy-4156689-Jul2018/

Libya is the gift that keeps on killing.. 2014 was the beginning of the current civil war. why was he "rescued" by ship?

Libya is the gift that keeps on killing.. 2014 was the beginning of the current civil war. why was he "rescued" by ship?

I just can't get my head behind the mentality of someone killing so many, in the country that saved his sorry arse. He was on board a flimsy craft that was sinking and the Royal Navy rescued them.

OK.. I see British navy... I think "migrants" I think I read someplace he was radicalized in Libya

Yes he was, by his brother. Maybe you can see why we are so reticent to let in those migrants. It just really boils my piss when you have arrogant sods like Crypiss accusing people of Islamophobia. I am Salifiphobic and that's a healthy thing.

Back