White Men Buy Guns Out Of Fear Of Black People

It's not an assumption when it based on your own words.
then you can show us the post where I said I was dishonorably discharged, right?????? I'll wait.

Are you saying that only those legally allowed to buy guns are buying them? That's a very Liberal argument. People that aren't supposed to be able to buy them get them regularly by skirting the law. You've already said you are more than willing to defy the law if you don't think it's a valid law.
true, I will ignore an unconstitutional law, which would also mean that I'll buy guns from places I don't have to do a background check.....that does not mean that i'm not able to buy them within the framework of the governments edict if i wanted to.

then you can show us the post where I said I was dishonorably discharged, right?????? I'll wait.

true, I will ignore an unconstitutional law, which would also mean that I'll buy guns from places I don't have to do a background check.....that does not mean that i'm not able to buy them within the framework of the governments edict if i wanted to.

I never said you posted it. Can you prove you weren't? Surely you have discharge papers.

Your problem is you base whether or not it's constitutional on if you like it or not. Who gave you the authority to make constitutional determinations? Let me guess, you believe you were born with it.

I never said you posted it.
you said 'my own words', did we have a phone conversation i'm not aware of? or are you hallucinating again?

Can you prove you weren't? Surely you have discharge papers.
prove I was.

Your problem is you base whether or not it's constitutional on if you like it or not. Who gave you the authority to make constitutional determinations? Let me guess, you believe you were born with it.

see, this is a huge part of your problem. you view yourself as a conservative....one who 'believes' in the constitution, but what you are is a statist who believes that the government tells you what the constitution means. you can't even get my position right, which isn't hard to discern if you like freedom, but you dont like freedom. what you like is the government telling you what you can and cannot do so your cowardly ass can feel safe.

you should come out of the liberal closet once and for all.

Again.....its LEGAL to buy and purchase a weapon. Its therefore impossible to stop criminals from obtaining a product that is readily available. Gun ownership is a guaranteed right protected via Constitutional decree. Therefore there is no solution in stopping criminals from using a legal product to kill.....the solution must be sought elsewhere, like finding a viable DEFENSE against such criminal activity. It is illegal to kill another person in the United States. Yet that law will not stop the criminal anymore than more regulation of an existing constitutional right will stop criminals from obtaining and using firearms. Protect people via application of practical self defense solutions. Guns, just like Government are a necessary evil in this free republic....if you wish this republic to remain free.

you said 'my own words', did we have a phone conversation i'm not aware of? or are you hallucinating again?

prove I was.

see, this is a huge part of your problem. you view yourself as a conservative....one who 'believes' in the constitution, but what you are is a statist who believes that the government tells you what the constitution means. you can't even get my position right, which isn't hard to discern if you like freedom, but you dont like freedom. what you like is the government telling you what you can and cannot do so your cowardly ass can feel safe.

you should come out of the liberal closet once and for all.

Please post where I said your words were that you were honorably discharged. Can you show the exact quote?

Show your discharge papers.

Your position is that if you don't like a law, you deem it unconstitutional declaring you don't have to follow it. Where did you authority to do that come from?

Please post where I said your words were that you were honorably discharged. Can you show the exact quote?
are you now asking if i was honorably discharged? or dishonorably discharged? how confused about things are you?

Show your discharge papers.
so now you think you can make demands of me? pffffft, hold your breath until i show them.

Your position is that if you don't like a law, you deem it unconstitutional declaring you don't have to follow it. Where did you authority to do that come from?

you are assuming the same bullshit, again. there are lots of laws I don't like, but because they ARE within the constitution, i follow them. Just as there are lots of laws I don't like, but are outside the constitution. when was the last time you got anything right?

are you now asking if i was honorably discharged? or dishonorably discharged? how confused about things are you?

so now you think you can make demands of me? pffffft, hold your breath until i show them.

you are assuming the same bullshit, again. there are lots of laws I don't like, but because they ARE within the constitution, i follow them. Just as there are lots of laws I don't like, but are outside the constitution. when was the last time you got anything right?

You claiming I said you stated you were. Can you provide papers showing otherwise?

It's not a demand. I already know you're too cowardly to provide them.

You don't like any laws. Anarchists oppose them. There you go lying again. Maybe that's why you were dishonorably discharged.

By the end of the year 2008, the year Obama was elected the first time, the shelves in Alaska were stripped bare of guns and ammo. It wasn't just fear that suddenly "those people" would feel empowered; it was also the NRA and other groups whipping the gun-humpers into a frenzy with "Obama gonna take our guns!" Meanwhile, the NRA's spokesrag American Hunter featured editorials warning of brown criminals flooding across the border, Obama gonna take our guns, and other fear-mongering.

You act as if Democrats aren't constantly blathering on about sweeping gun control measures. Some in your leadership actually do talk about complete gun bans. What is so unreasonable about weariness concerning the Second Amendment when Democrats are in power?

You do realize normal people couldn't care less what color a criminal is, right? Can you cite some of these editorials "warning of brown criminals flooding across the border"?

You claiming I said you stated you were.
you made the claim in post 18
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Of-Fear-Of-Black-People&p=2513611#post2513611

Can you provide papers showing otherwise?
I could, but you'd be even dumber than desh if you think i'm posting personal information on a message board, dufus.

It's not a demand. I already know you're too cowardly to provide them.
maybe you ARE dumber than desh.

You don't like any laws. Anarchists oppose them. There you go lying again. Maybe that's why you were dishonorably discharged.
ah, here we go. Libertarian hate automatically goes to anarchy.........there you go again, statist. and there you go again stating I was dishonorably discharged. you must enjoy looking like a supreme dumbass.

You act as if Democrats aren't constantly blathering on about sweeping gun control measures. Some in your leadership actually do talk about complete gun bans. What is so unreasonable about weariness concerning the Second Amendment when Democrats are in power?

You do realize normal people couldn't care less what color a criminal is, right? Can you cite some of these editorials "warning of brown criminals flooding across the border"?

She's full of shit. Nothing like that mentioned in The American Hunter.
She's a lying hypocrite. You should have noted that some time ago.

I wouldn't say ALL white men own guns due to a fear of black folk, but obviously that IS a/the reason many do, and why many carry, and fear of black folk IS what stand your ground laws are all about. And obviously many of our corporate state police are too afraid of black folk to do their jobs properly. And obviously the NRA has routinely baited and promoted this fear in many whites. But hey, the fear, which comes ultimately from guilt, is part of the fabric of american society. All a direct lingering result of the nation's founding and slavery.

I wouldn't say ALL white men own guns due to a fear of black folk, but obviously that IS a/the reason many do, and why many carry, and fear of black folk IS what stand your ground laws are all about. And obviously many of our corporate state police are too afraid of black folk to do their jobs properly. And obviously the NRA has routinely baited and promoted this fear in many whites. But hey, the fear, which comes ultimately from guilt, is part of the fabric of american society. All a direct lingering result of the nation's founding and slavery.

Don't buy into the hyperbolic bullshit dude. You're smarter than that.

26a28f6d3f6f4cf66374bcb0b6e51706--liberal-politics-political-beliefs.jpg

Wendell-Pierce.jpg

mulford-act-meme.jpg

you made the claim in post 18
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...Of-Fear-Of-Black-People&p=2513611#post2513611

I could, but you'd be even dumber than desh if you think i'm posting personal information on a message board, dufus.

maybe you ARE dumber than desh.

ah, here we go. Libertarian hate automatically goes to anarchy.........there you go again, statist. and there you go again stating I was dishonorably discharged. you must enjoy looking like a supreme dumbass.

I didn't claim you said you were. Can you show me the papers indicating you weren't.

No showy, statement stands. I'd think a self proclaimed big, badass Marine wouldn't be scared to do that.

Seems you are more cowardly that desh.

Someone that supports anarchy, and you do, is identified as an anarchist then runs from what he is. Is that why you were dishonorably discharged?

Back