Skripals ? Syria ? Russian trade with EU hits record levels.

moon

Satire for Sanity
Russian gas sales to EU hit record high despite the Skripals, election meddling & all that jazz

5af439badda4c8b0788b457b.jpg

European countries boosted imports of Russian gas to unprecedented levels in April with overall supplies in 2018 expected to climb above 200 billion cubic meters for the first time ever, ignoring the impact of strained relations.
In the first quarter of this year, Gazprom’s gas deliveries to Europe reportedly increased by 6.6 percent against the same quarter a year ago. The deliveries to European countries kept on growing last month, even after the winter heating season ended.

https://www.rt.com/business/426357-europe-boost-russia-gas-conflict/

It appears that the EU in general regards the over-stoked, comic, UK-driven, Russophobia as horseshit.

Hard to pass up cheap gas. Business is Business.

And business is a good way to keep the peace.

Russia needs to sell their gas [it borders on desperate] and Europe needs it to run their economy and so there’s a mutual interest at work.

Russia is also a physical part of Europe- and Asia. It ties the non-Americas world together.
Very clearly, Europe's future is with Russian partnership.

The Brits are just US poodles. They can be discounted.
Their Skripal farce has failed to divide.

Sorry, I usually support your posts but this is rubbish, how anybody can agree with anything Moontwat says is beyond me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Russian-hitmen-Salisbury-Novichok-attack.html

If we agreed all the time it would get boring lol.

I don’t know enough about the alleged poisoning to comment on it. It wouldn’t surprise me if Putin was behind it—at all. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a set-up, either. There are interests—that have an interest, in demonizing the Russians.

My thrust had more to do with the natural gas business between the EU and their supposedly threatening neighbors to the east.

And we need NATO, why exactly?

And business is a good way to keep the peace.

Russia needs to sell their gas [it borders on desperate] and Europe needs it to run their economy and so there’s a mutual interest at work.
they are natural trading partners..this business about crippling the Russian economy serves NO ONE-
not the EU or Russia

Back