Therapists Seeing Patients With Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump is King of the snowflakes.

There is no bigger snowflake - no one who has thinner skin.

Hahaha- it's ya'll seeking therapy for your triggering. I think it's more befitting to call him master of the weak and rigid minded left. He uses his Twitter like a red laser light, and the left chase after it like a bunch of mindless cats. He's not thin skinned, thing1, he's just playing ya'lls predictability.

Nice dodge. I'm sure he wasn't.

But I'm equally sure that you were saying at that time that moral leadership in a President was important.

Jefferson used slaves for concubines, yet somehow the republic managed to survive.

Historical realism isn’t your strong suit.

open forum. you comment -we comment -se3 how that works?

My standard are do not break the law ( excepting the silly "what is the def of is is ")
and serve the best interests of the country.
I thought Clinton and now Trump are doing the same..even Obama did on the economy - if not foreign policy

Results, results, results.

All of this handwringing over morality by the lefties. Don’t they realize they own our decadent culture from top to bottom?

TDS was predicted a long time ago

ouxb5k9g8wc11.png

kbTzYqx7Px-10.png

LORD LITTLETHINGER CROSSES TAMPA BAY ON HIS WAY TO THERAPY - PAINTING BY DEMOCRAT DOMER

Therapists in the U.S. say they have seen a rise in politically-related anxiety under the Trump presidency.

Though a condition has not been officially named, therapists and patients have referred to it as “Trump Anxiety Disorder,” according to a report from Canada’s CBC News.

Elisabeth LaMotte, the founder of the D.C. Counseling and Psychotherapy Center in Washington, D.C., told CBC that there is a “collective anxiety” among her patients related to President Trump’s rhetoric and policies.

"There is a fear of the world ending," she said. "It's very disorienting and constantly unsettling."

She said that Trump critics whom she treats exhibit similar behavior to patients who have a parent with a personality disorder.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/399339-therapists-say-theyve-seen-a-rise-in-anxiety-over-trump-report

Hahaha- it's ya'll seeking therapy for your triggering. I think it's more befitting to call him master of the weak and rigid minded left. He uses his Twitter like a red laser light, and the left chase after it like a bunch of mindless cats. He's not thin skinned, thing1, he's just playing ya'lls predictability.

No - he's actually extraordinarily thin-skinned. I've never seen anything like it.

Not really my opinion; it's pretty apparent.

No - he's actually extraordinarily thin-skinned. I've never seen anything like it.

Not really my opinion; it's pretty apparent.

Like his getting us into a trade war, or WW3 was apparent? Ya'all have TDS. Trump plays you like a fine tuned fiddle.

Therapists around Washington, D.C., are noticing a sharp increase in patients describing symptoms of what has been called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

“There is a fear of the world ending,” said DC Counseling and Psychotherapy Center founder, Elisabeth LaMotte, referring to some of President Donald Trump’s decisions. “It’s very disorienting and constantly unsettling.”

LaMotte described an uptick in her patients describing what the right refers to as Trump Derangement Syndrome, CBC reported Saturday. one of her patients asked.

Urban Dictionary defines Trump Derangement Syndrome as “a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning calls it “Trump Anxiety Disorder” because “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate.”

Trump himself tweeted about the disorder July 18, saying those on the left “would rather go to war” with Russia than see a peace talk.

LaMotte added that she’s treated some Trump supporters as well, mostly because friends and families have alienated them for publicly supporting the president.

Washington therapist Steven Stosny recounted treating a member of the Trump administration and the toll it took on his family-life.

While Stosny’s patient left the administration, the couple divorced.
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/07/29/trump-derangement-syndrome-therapy/
:eek2:

DailyCaller is not a legitimate, trustworthy news website.

Come back with a more reputable source.

I don't care about Stormy & the general amoral behavior. I care that he has no core, no principles and can't move his lips without lying.

I think Trump’s core principles are pretty apparent to anyone willing to look for them.

He seems obsessed with improving the economy, for example. He wants really free trade—that’s a bit of a principle. He wants to keep us out of pointless wars.

I would think you’d at least get on board with that.

Back