Debt = Slavery.

so all the ceos who refuse to raise pay for Americans think all Americans are less than great?

that means your heros don't think this nation can be great again

No, the Americans that think their pay should be raised without offering more skills are.

You think those individuals worthless in a capitalist system would amount to something in any other system? They would be drain regardless.

In some other system, they would do something positive. Instead of negative. In that way, they wouldn't be a drain. Right now, they are a drain.

In some other system, they would do something positive. Instead of negative. In that way, they wouldn't be a drain. Right now, they are a drain.

He's got a better way, the american way. Rig the system to benefit the ruling industrial class upon the backs of workers, then demonize those you've rigged the system against.

You remind me of the typica below average nigger. A failure that blames it on white people.

You are wrong. I am White. Now, let me tell you of one thing for which I blame. Years ago I worked in Florida. Riding a motorcycle, which wasn't insured, I was struck from behind as I was stopped at a light. Luckily there was a pickup truck behind me. Which saved my life. Because it gave my head and everything to bounce off of. A car had plowed into the back of the pickup at full speed. Then the truck slammed into me.

Everybody who saw the motorcycle later at the impound lot was amazed that I survived. One person said I must have a guardian angel. I tried to sue the driver of the car that caused the accident. He didn't have any money. And his insurance company dug up something from his past that he didn't mention when he applied for insurance. So the insurance company parasites denied coverage.

This is a trick that insurance companies are known to often use to deny somebody coverage. On that point, some years ago there was a protest going on near my apartment by tea party jerkoffs who were against universal health care. At the end of the line where they had their cars parked, there were a couple people with a sign supporting universal health care. I went over to talk to them.

One of them worked for an insurance company. His job was one of those where he had to look into the backgrounds of people who were insured through them. To dig up information that the insured didn't happen to include in their insurance application. If they found something, they could deny coverage. This person probably was there because he had a guilty conscience. Because no doubt he had caused the deaths of many by denying them coverage. These are the people who are harmful to society that I mentioned before. I could have gotten tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe even something well over 100g. But instead all I got was shit and medical bills. Am I bitter? You can bet your fuckin ass!

Stop being average and your pay will be better.

As for the haircut, if you’re man enough, get your scissors.

The jerkoffery just never ends with you. Does it. Do you think that Stephen Hawkings had value? What if everybody was equally good at mathematics. What value would he have had then. Next, even "if" I am average, the kind of life you lead wouldn't be possible without the work of average people. Also, who decides how much those who are "above average" should be paid. To the wealthy, there is never enough. To rearrange an old quote that may or may not have been true, "They've got all the bread, but they want cake. There's no end to what they'll take." Someday, you may be getting the kind of haircut I mentioned. But there will be plenty of people to carry it out.

The jerkoffery just never ends with you. Does it. Do you think that Stephen Hawkings had value? What if everybody was equally good at mathematics. What value would he have had then. Next, even "if" I am average, the kind of life you lead wouldn't be possible without the work of average people. Also, who decides how much those who are "above average" should be paid. To the wealthy, there is never enough. To rearrange an old quote that may or may not have been true, "They've got all the bread, but they want cake. There's no end to what they'll take." Someday, you may be getting the kind of haircut I mentioned. But there will be plenty of people to carry it out.

You guys are comrades man, you white supremacist rubes better hang together. Ask him why he chose an African instrument and took it as his own.

They wouldn't have to do anything. Someone else would be required to support them.

You are wrong. I am White. Now, let me tell you of one thing for which I blame. Years ago I worked in Florida. Riding a motorcycle, which wasn't insured, I was struck from behind as I was stopped at a light. Luckily there was a pickup truck behind me. Which saved my life. Because it gave my head and everything to bounce off of. A car had plowed into the back of the pickup at full speed. Then the truck slammed into me.

Everybody who saw the motorcycle later at the impound lot was amazed that I survived. One person said I must have a guardian angel. I tried to sue the driver of the car that caused the accident. He didn't have any money. And his insurance company dug up something from his past that he didn't mention when he applied for insurance. So the insurance company parasites denied coverage.

This is a trick that insurance companies are known to often use to deny somebody coverage. On that point, some years ago there was a protest going on near my apartment by tea party jerkoffs who were against universal health care. At the end of the line where they had their cars parked, there were a couple people with a sign supporting universal health care. I went over to talk to them.

One of them worked for an insurance company. His job was one of those where he had to look into the backgrounds of people who were insured through them. To dig up information that the insured didn't happen to include in their insurance application. If they found something, they could deny coverage. This person probably was there because he had a guilty conscience. Because no doubt he had caused the deaths of many by denying them coverage. These are the people who are harmful to society that I mentioned before. I could have gotten tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe even something well over 100g. But instead all I got was shit and medical bills. Am I bitter? You can bet your fuckin ass!

That you would drive something without insurance proves you're irresponsible. Had you hit someone, without insurance, who would have paid?

Nice stories. You should have started them with "Once upon a time . . "

Above average people can do the things that average people can do. If you can pay someone that is average to do it and enjoy your time while they are, why would you. Work smarter not harder.

As for who determines the pay, it's the ones doing the paying. Too the average and below average, they're constantly demanding more yet rarely, if ever, do you hear them say what they're willing to do to earn more.

Back