Koch network says it isn't backing GOP candidate in key Senate race

Guno צְבִי

Never Again
Even they aren't throwing money at the losers, Senate will turn the color blue in Nov

The collapse of the christian cracka party

The influential Koch political network announced Monday it is not supporting Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer in his race to unseat vulnerable Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota -- the latest sign the conservative group is frustrated with the current state of the GOP.

The decision for now to stay out of a pivotal 2018 Senate race will likely send shockwaves through the Republican Party and fits with a broader theme from the Koch network's summer meeting that the network feels like it has been "taken for granted" by the GOP.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/30/politics/koch-brothers-north-dakota-kevin-cramer/index.html

Kochs are not going to help people who hurt their long-term aims. They came out for Medicare for all, the other day because their calculations show it saves 1.3 trillion dollars over Trump's destruction of healthcare. I think they see that Trumps lack of knowledge will cause serious damage in the near and long future.

Kochs are not going to help people who hurt their long-term aims. They came out for Medicare for all, the other day because their calculations show it saves 1.3 trillion dollars over Trump's destruction of healthcare. I think they see that Trumps lack of knowledge will cause serious damage in the near and long future.

Oh wow.. That's great.

By now we know Trump is lazy as hell... too lazy to study and problem or listen to the experts.

he wants to bang Ivanka. so there is her.

trump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpg

trrr-605x330.jpg

images

Trump thinks no rules of society refer to him. He does what he wants. Kochs have enough money and power to teach him a lesson.

There is more to this than money. My Mother retired from a large pharmaceutical corporation and Kohls so she could shop at 15% off for the rest of her life. My Mom and my whole family are pretty well off by anyone's standards. She nearly worships Turmp. I was raised an evangelical...Trump offends me on both my evangelical up bring level and my heathen don't screw the children level. My God, why does anyone support Trump?

Back