Was 4.1 grow the great last time?

Asking you the same question you ask everyone else. Did you respond to the same to Obama as you did Bush? Are you willing to call out your own hypocrisy?

I have not yet expressed a response but I will... I think 3.1 GDP is a good thing and should be celebrated. I think it was the trajectory we were on and does not reflect a turn around, such as it did when Obama was president. Remember when Obama took over we were in a period of negative growth.

Trump has never reached 3% annual GDP.

We don't know, the numbers for his first year aren't available. Obama had eight years. If after eight years, Trump never reaches 3% annual GDP, I'll join you in criticizing him. Minus all the spittle on the monitor of course.

I have not yet expressed a response but I will... I think 3.1 GDP is a good thing and should be celebrated. I think it was the trajectory we were on and does not reflect a turn around, such as it did when Obama was president. Remember when Obama took over we were in a period of negative growth.

Lol, Obama's GDP numbers were on a downward trajectory. How can he be responsible for the upward trend now, when all of his economic policies have been scuttled?

Obama is the first president to never have an annual growth rate of the GDP of 3%. (He did have a few quarters at 3% or better and some quarters with negative growth.) Over eight years of the Obama administration the GDP growth rate averaged less than 2%.
Bingo.

Why is 4.1 growth great today but was terrible when Obama was president?

:laugh: Truth: Obama was the only president in US HISTORY that never witnessed an ANNUAL GDP growth of at least 3%.....the average GDP under Obama? 1.8-1.9%. Trump's first year ANNUAL GDP? 2.3% with the GDP so far this year....1st quarter 2.3, 2nd quarter over 3%......now the GDP growth in this quarter hits 4.1%.....with the ANNUAL AVERAGE to be well over 3%. Truth is a hell of a thing to digest for a lefty...no?

Last edited:
:laugh: Truth: Obama was the only president in US HISTORY that never witnessed an ANNUAL GDP growth of at least 3%.....the average GDP under Obama? 1.8-1.9%. Trump's first year ANNUAL GDP? 2.3% with the GDP so far this year....1st quarter 2.3, 2nd quarter over 3%......now the GDP growth in this quarter hits 4.1%.....with the ANNUAL AVERAGE to be well over 3%. Truth is a hell of a thing to digest for a lefty...no?

Its a great thing that he inherited such a good economy. The further he gets into his presidency, if he gets further, the more he owns it... for better or worse.

Its a great thing that he inherited such a good economy. The further he gets into his presidency, if he gets further, the more he owns it... for better or worse.

Yeah....inheriting an annual GDP growth average of 1.9% over an 8 year period is a hell of good economy to inherit. :laugh: FYI: This is the 2nd year under Trump...the 1st year of inheriting an OBAMA economy? 2.3% This 2nd year will be well over 3%. Facts are facts BULLSHIT is just that BULLSHIT. Are you expecting everyone to believe that Obama implemented policies (by EO that would not be reflected until the 2nd year of the next administration?)….when in fact the first actions of Trump was to take a paper shredder to the Obama EOs and begin to remove the over regulations and then reduce the taxes by passing the greatest tax reduction bill in US HISTORY......but, its still Obama's paper edicts that are responsible for the TRUMP era GDP growth? Really?:palm:

Last edited:
Much better of a trend than Obama inherited.

OK? Your point while attempting to bash Trump? Trump was elected to drain the swamp.....on both sides of the isle and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. ;) More Truth? Obama reigned over the SLOWEST economic recovery in US HISTORY....since the GREAT DEPRESSION ERA. How by using the same failed policies implemented by the first GREAT DEPRESSION KING (FDR). Well....Obama has only failed over an 8 year period. It took FDR 3 terms to present the US with more failed programs.....that made a market correction a GREAT DEPRESSION.

Our economy is essentially the same one Obama left Trump. The impact of his stupid tariffs are beginning to be felt. His leaving trade deal that benefitted the US and other nations is beginning to change the attitudes of foreign consumers. The Trump mess isn't over. Yeah, 4 percent is good quarter. That is 3 months. A point on the graph.

Back