Goalposts moved!

Detect the subtle shift in Trader Trump’s rhetoric? From no collusion to Collusion is not a crime!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b5f0e36e4b0b15aba9afd95

Is collusion a crime? Yes or no? This isn't complicated.

Here's another easy one for you; was any crime committed meeting with a Russian at Trump Tower? Yes or no? This is an easy one.

As for Guliani's statements, he isn't saying Trump did anything wrong. Did Trump do anything wrong? Yes or no? If yes, what?

Maybe this will be it, finally.

:rofl2:

giphy.gif

Here's another easy one for you; was any crime committed meeting with a Russian at Trump Tower? Yes or no? This is an easy one.

As for Guliani's statements, he isn't saying Trump did anything wrong. Did Trump do anything wrong? Yes or no? If yes, what?

It'll be fun to read when the indictments come down and they mention 'conspiracy' w/out ever using the word 'collusion'.

Both points needed to be made: collusion didn’t happen; and collusion is not a crime—hacking is.

Detect the subtle shift in Trader Trump’s rhetoric? From no collusion to Collusion is not a crime!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b5f0e36e4b0b15aba9afd95
I have said for weeks, that one can literally see rightwing posters here moving the goal posts in real time.

Collusion may or may not be a crime. Covering it up, lying about it, and obstructing legitimate investigations most certainly can be.
I did not even realize we needed a law to tell American presidential candidates to not seek help from foreign adversaries in undermining American democracy. I thought it was self-evident to patriotic Americans that you simply do not do crap like that.
4woxHBo.jpg

I think the next step will be grudgingly admitting that there was collusion but that it did not amount to a crime.

I have said for weeks, that one can literally see rightwing posters here moving the goal posts in real time.

Collusion may or may not be a crime. Covering it up, lying about it, and obstructing legitimate investigations most certainly can be.
I did not even realize we needed a law to tell American presidential candidates not to seek help for foreign adversaries in undermining American democracy. I thought it was self-evident to patriotic Americans that you simply do not do crap like that.
4woxHBo.jpg

and we have said time and time again, that the more desperate liberals get the more they start posting fantasy conspiracy theories and childish images in every thread, isn't this fun?

I did not even realize we needed a law to tell American presidential candidates to not seek help from foreign adversaries in undermining American democracy. I thought it was self-evident to patriotic Americans that you simply do not do crap like that.
4woxHBo.jpg

I wouldn’t think we’d need a law telling the FBI not to run informants against a political campaign—and keeping it a secret from Congress.

It'll be fun to read when the indictments come down and they mention 'conspiracy' w/out ever using the word 'collusion'.

What conspiracy? Be specific and the criminal code it falls under.

Will it be fun for you when Democrats lose again in the fall and the Mueller investigation winds down with nothing to say for itself other than a massive waste of taxpayer money for purely political hackery purposes?

Will you be okay with the new precedents set by Democrats that future administrations can fabricate a purpose to spy on opposition political parties and start investigations when the outcome of an election doesn't go their way?

Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime.

Usually killing someone is a crime, but if you are in the military and kill the enemy on the battle field, no its not.
If you are the State and you are executing a murderer sentenced to death, no its not.

If you shoot your wife when you find her in bed with another man, yes it is.

I think the next step will be grudgingly admitting that there was collusion but that it did not amount to a crime.

If there is no crime; why have all the investigations and moronic headlines desperately attempting to assert it as such? The goal posts moving is concurring with YOU, not Giuliani. You would have to have a brain to comprehend that much.

I wouldn’t think we’d need a law telling the FBI not to run informants against a political campaign—and keeping it a secret from Congress.

Really? What if the campaign is in the process of actively committing a crime?

Asking if collusion is a crime or not is like asking if killing someone is a crime.

Usually killing someone is a crime, but if you are in the military and kill the enemy on the battle field, no its not.
If you are the State and you are executing a murderer sentenced to death, no its not.

I don't know why even idiots cannot figure this our.

Hmmmm, fascinating. Then what would you call "coordination?" Is that a crime? If there is no crime, why would you have an independent counsel investigating anything?

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confined by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel

Deflection is a sign of a losing argument too. So there was no crime committed by the Trump campaign? Then why an investigation?

Deflection is a sign of a losing argument too. So there was no crime committed by the Trump campaign? Then why an investigation?

Try to focus like a laser on your answers and the topic.

Back