ethically (and legally) appropriate application of deadly force

I've got examples of you lying and your hypocrisy.

You've got fake quotes in your signature. Your credibility rates a zero.

As you're already labelled a lying, moronic hypocrite I suggest that your mom cuts your Internet connection.

You've got fake quotes in your signature. Your credibility rates a zero.

As you're already labelled a lying, moronic hypocrite I suggest that your mom cuts your Internet connection.

But they're not fakes, so why are you lying??

They're fake quotes, troll. Your entire agenda is hopelessly phoney. You are- irredeemably - a lying troll.

IF: On Saturday night I get dressed up, put on my Rolex and drive my Prius to near West side Indy or out on the East side in the real bad neighborhoods. Let's say I just walk around the hookers and crackheads, maybe have a $100 bill sticking out of my shirt pocket, completely minding my own buisness. When (not if) someone tries to take the bill and the Rolex I just shoot them. Is that appropriate use of deadly force?

Why are you driving a Prius?

Strained humor is a plea for sympathy.

You'll be sorry that you chose to troll me.

YUS6M2B5B826KA9566984922496334.png

They're fake quotes, troll. Your entire agenda is hopelessly phoney. You are- irredeemably - a lying troll.

You denying that they're real, only solidifies your stupidity and how ignorant you are. :D

And if you click on the little blue box, with the white >> to the right of the person's name, they'll take you directly to the post that is quoted.

:truestory:

Back