Trump's Strength: Knowing the Enemy

Huge difference shithead.

Indeed; BillyBob was far worse in that he not only abused the women and then shamed them, but banged interns while in the White House. Leftist losers and liars loved the guy. Now, suddenly, they think they can command the high moral ground.

giphy.gif

Indeed; BillyBob was far worse in that he not only abused the women and then shamed them, but banged interns while in the White House. Leftist losers and liars loved the guy. Now, suddenly, they think they can command the high moral ground.

giphy.gif

Bill doesn't grab strangers pussies.
And the BIG difference is Bill is married to a Lesbian.

But you didn't answer. "Stop supporting him" isn't an answer....unless you're going to explain what you mean by "support". All that you mention are these Hitler references, and that's certainly not accurate when we're discussing "support". I was patient and I tried to find out what you really mean, though. And I was polite. But for now, I'll accept "I'm sticking with my answer".

Thank you. I appreciate you accepting that.

Why won't the media side with the American people?

The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...itter-us-russia-helsinki-latest-a8454821.html

Because it was a closed-door meeting and the media doesn't know what went on during it. Nor do the American people.

Wasn't trump supposed to be all for transparency?

The media are in love with the idea of Marxism. They believe it can work and that it just hasn't been tried properly. They hate liberty because that means people don't want to become wards of the State.

They only hate this country when their politicians are not in charge. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.

Wow. You're more of a fucking idiot than I even imagined the laws of the known universe would permit.

Because it was a closed-door meeting and the media doesn't know what went on during it. Nor do the American people.
Wasn't trump supposed to be all for transparency?

You mean like releasing his tax returns? Replacing the swamp denizens with fine people, the best people?

Hahahahahahahaha!!

We need to get some scientists in here to study why this place has so very many anomalies like TD and his ilk.

One wonders why he even bothers to post here.

It seems to be the very center-point of the entirety of his existence.

Which is both sad and yet comforting, knowing that as long as he's here, he's not out abusing animals or huffing various solvents.

One wonders why he even bothers to post here.

It seems to be the very center-point of the entirety of his existence.

Which is both sad and yet comforting, knowing that as long as he's here, he's not out abusing animals or huffing various solvents.

I have him on ignore. Thank you for your service in keeping him occupied here.

I'm about to put him there. Nothing like a permanent time out for a permanently butthurt troll.

It's depressing how a good discussion here so quickly devolves into insult-hurling and personal attacks. At least when you have a couple dozen of the worst offenders on ignore you can scroll quickly to the non-poop-flinging comments. lol

Back