N.Y. Times publisher implores Trump to stop calling journalists 'enemy of the people'

signalmankenneth

Verified User
The only enemy of the people is Trump!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-times...lling-journalists-enemy-people-162456874.html
Press-is-enemy.png

The leftist media is an enemy of this nation. It is currently trying to make a mockery of this nation, this President and our election processes. The Russians couldn't have dreamed of destroying the Republic as much as the media is trying to do.

You morons on the left continue to pretend that Trump cheated and refuse to accept the results. The only direction this country would head with the DNC in charge is a constitutional crisis.

You idiots are doing more to destroy this country than any Marxist or Communist regime would dream possible. We'll see how your message of destruction and the lies of the Dishonest media play this fall. Let's hope and pray the American people reject it outright and send Democrats packing.

This is the worst thing Trump does.

It's all for his ego, and it's incredibly unpatriotic. We need a watchdog media, and a reality where they aren't fully discredited. Yes, there is some bias, but there always has been - the vast majority of reporting is outstanding and deserves both praise and credibility.

The leftist media is an enemy of this nation. It is currently trying to make a mockery of this nation, this President and our election processes. The Russians couldn't have dreamed of destroying the Republic as much as the media is trying to do.

You morons on the left continue to pretend that Trump cheated and refuse to accept the results. The only direction this country would head with the DNC in charge is a constitutional crisis.

You idiots are doing more to destroy this country than any Marxist or Communist regime would dream possible. We'll see how your message of destruction and the lies of the Dishonest media play this fall. Let's hope and pray the American people reject it outright and send Democrats packing.

Your media machine is corporate state media, owned outright by 6 transnational corporations. That's down from 50 some odd companies in that space back in the 1980s, before Clinton deregulated the FCC.

so the purveyor of "advocacy journalism" ( NYTimes) is whining about fake news..

at least he explained those 'evil foreign dictators' are now using the term - too bad the Times and WAPO
started this junk news. But Trump should just STFU and take a daily fake pounding? I don't think so.

so the purveyor of "advocacy journalism" ( NYTimes) is whining about fake news..

at least he explained those 'evil foreign dictators' are now using the term - too bad the Times and WAPO
started this junk news. But Trump should just STFU and take a daily fake pounding? I don't think so.

Don IS a daily fake pounding.

Dictators and guilty leaders make the press an enemy. They want what they do to be hidden forever. If it comes out, they can always say do you believe me or the press? I told you the press is fake and has been after me from the beginning. Some are stupid enough to think Trump is telling it like it is. Attacking the press was his plan , there had to be a reason. I can figure out what that reason is. It is not because he is honest and has been acting properly. He is hiding crimes and wants them to stay hidden.

Dictators and guilty leaders make the press an enemy. They want what they do to be hidden forever. If it comes out, they can always say do you believe me or the press? I told you the press is fake and has been after me from the beginning. Some are stupid enough to think Trump is telling it like it is. Attacking the press was his plan , there had to be a reason. I can figure out what that reason is. It is not because he is honest and has been acting properly. He is hiding crimes and wants them to stay hidden.

Yes, but Don is not a dictator, merely a dick.

Trump is GROSS.

But the people who still support him are even more gross.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to our nation and its institutions.

Ironically, it's the media that got him selected. He got far more coverage on news broadcasts than any of the other candidates. And I'm talking about those "lame-stream media," "fake news" outfits like NBC, CNN, etc. not Fox.

Can you cry any harder or any louder!! :D

Yeah...sure.

Trump is GROSS...a disgusting fucking pig...a classless, petty juvenile delinquent.

But the people who still support him are even worse.

They see the abomination for what he is...but do not have the spine to reject him.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to our nation and its institutions.

Better?

Yeah...sure.

Trump is GROSS...a disgusting fucking pig...a classless, petty juvenile delinquent.

But the people who still support him are even worse.

They see the abomination for what he is...but do not have the spine to reject him.

Better?

I knew you believed you could; but can you now cry harder and louder?? :D

Last edited:
Back