Liberal Senator Claire McCaskill Already Blaming Russian Hackers

You have no banjo to play without Africa, there is no you without Africa, from whence all human life arose cornpone. Embrace your Neanderthal genes, they are all you have of your own.

One of those evolution followers, huh? Your kind is so far behind on the scale, you'll never catch up and think you're in first place.

There would be no you if some whore hadn't spread her legs for whatever dick she was willing to fuck that day.

According to a Daily Beast forensic analysis. :rolleyes:
According to Beast forensic analysis. Pick up your eyes. it is not hard to understand others have computer expertise including the Beast. You off-handed slap it away like you know something you do not.

Makes sense, it they aided Trump to get elected she certainly seems like the next logical target

And why would one ever cite the "gateway" for anything, already been debunked umpteen times

Gateway is the most liberal site Vileherb reads. It goes downhill from that hole.

"Beast forensics" are highly regarded, old man?

Capable of tracking state-sponsored cyberattacks to their source?

Who told you that?

Don't tell me - it was The Daily Beast, right? :rofl2:

C'mon a teenager can find those phishing expeditions. this is not some esoteric ability that a very few people have, The Beast hired people who can do that. Is that tough for you to understand? why do I ask. of course it is. teens have hacked every damn agency we have including the Petnagon.

According to Beast forensic analysis. Pick up your eyes. it is not hard to understand others have computer expertise including the Beast. You off-handed slap it away like you know something you do not.

Can you cite any credible evidence to prove The Daily Beast has forensic capabilities able to defeat a superpower's masking efforts, old man?

I'm very happy that you will die soon, BTW.

C'mon a teenager can find those phishing expeditions. this is not some esoteric ability that a very few people have, The Beast hired people who can do that. Is that tough for you to understand? why do I ask. of course it is. teens have hacked every damn agency we have including the Petnagon.

According to The Daily Beast, it wasn't teenagers that allegedly hacked DEMOCRAT Claire, was it, old man?

Let me know when you can name a teenager capable of tracing a Russian state-sponsored hack back to its source.

Hopefully you'll die before you get very far in your "investigation".

Makes sense, it they aided Trump to get elected

Let me know when you can prove "they aided Trump to get elected," will you?

she certainly seems like the next logical target

She does? How's that, anchovies?

And why would one ever cite the "gateway" for anything, already been debunked umpteen times

Attacking the source is a logical fallacy, anchovies. Didn't you get that far in school?

How many other vulnerable Senate democrats will claim they were hacked by “Da Russians”?

Russia means a democrat never has to say they lost an election ever again

How many other vulnerable Senate democrats will claim they were hacked by “Da Russians”?

Russia means a democrat never has to say they lost an election ever again

I don't know the number but I suspect it will be exactly the same number as those that lose.

She's a liberal

DINO Claire McKaskill is liberal? She may as well be Roy Blunt's twin sister. Is Joe Manchin liberal too?

She has the DEMOCRAT disease.

• In January 2008, McCaskill endorsed then-Senator Barack Obama in his campaign for the DEMOCRAT nomination for president, making her one of the first Senators to do so. She was one of the most visible faces for his campaign, and her support was crucial to Obama's narrow victory in the Missouri primary in February 2008.
  • In April 2013, McCaskill asked Homeland Security boss Janet Napolitano during a Senate committee hearing why the Boston bombings had been labeled as terrorism.
  • In 2013, McCaskill announced that she would be supporting Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. During the primaries, McCaskill was among Clinton's top surrogates.
  • The progressive Americans for DEMOCRAT Action gave her a 65% liberal quotient in 2015.
  • In 2016, FreedomWorks and the Club for Growth, both of which support lower taxes, gave her ratings of 10% and 15%, respectively. She did not support Trump's tax bill.
  • In 2016, the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste gave her a 31% rating.
  • In June 2016, McCaskill participated in the Chris Murphy gun control filibuster and in a sit-in on the House floor urging votes for gun control. McCaskill has an "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) because she does not support Second Amendment rights and opposes all right-to-carry legislation.
  • In 2017, NumbersUSA, which seeks to limit immigration, gave her a score of 0. McCaskill has said that "protecting the DREAMers has to be a very top priority."
  • In 2017, the Planned Parenthood Action Fund gave her a 100% lifetime rating for her positions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_McCaskill#Political_positions

Back