Nigerian Girl, 5, Dubbed the 'Most Beautiful in the World'

I have the idiot Cigar on ignore, so I couldn't see the girl. Frankly, all children are beautiful. I looked up the Nigerian girl. What I want to know is, why would someone put all that makeup on a five year old girl? It's idiotic, and she looks like a porcelain doll. Ridiculous.

Maybe the same reason all these dumbass american white women JonBenet Ramsey their daughters up to pimp them out in pageants. Maybe the same reason Don got Ivanka store bought tits. Crazy shit ain't it.

Make him? Isn't that his natural state? It was ass-to-throat.

Yes. He does seem to stay angry. Odd person. But claims to be 'Christian'.
'ATM'? I thought she said '4-way', you know, every hole plugged? (maybe she was talking about a different time?)

I don't know about,that the lady I knew was highly educated woman with a great job.
I moved out of town or I probably would still see her.

Really?!?!?!!? You mean to tell me CFM was not supporting her? She wasn't on welfare?!?!?!?!? Amazing. I wonder if there are others.

A photogenic five-year-old from Nigeria has been dubbed the world’s “most beautiful girl” after portraits of her went viral on social media. Official images of Jare Ijalana were shared on Instagram and Twitter by photographer Mofe Bamuyiwa last week.

“Oh yes she’s human! She’s also an angel!” the Lagos camerawoman captioned one of the portraits of Jare. With piercing eyes, beautiful complexion and gorgeous hair, the child is being revered as “doll-like,” “true work of art” ...

Read the full story

This should be Good ...

She's definitely beautiful, but too much hair.

She'd look even better with shorter hair.

Fentoine Lum said:
flgroan.png

So what possible fucking problem could you possibly have with that comment about her hair being longer than I personally think it should be?

How did that possiblity offend you???

So what possible fucking problem could you possibly have with that comment about her hair being longer than I personally think it should be?

How did that possiblity offend you???

I'm not offended, it's just stupid in my view. Would you like a doll to play with? One you can alter the hair length on?

Back