Nigerian Girl, 5, Dubbed the 'Most Beautiful in the World'

Bourbon

In Yo Face!

A photogenic five-year-old from Nigeria has been dubbed the world’s “most beautiful girl” after portraits of her went viral on social media. Official images of Jare Ijalana were shared on Instagram and Twitter by photographer Mofe Bamuyiwa last week.

“Oh yes she’s human! She’s also an angel!” the Lagos camerawoman captioned one of the portraits of Jare. With piercing eyes, beautiful complexion and gorgeous hair, the child is being revered as “doll-like,” “true work of art” ...

Read the full story

This should be Good ...

WOW

I know there are children just as beautiful as her

but she is amazing

Her parents need to make sure to praise her in other areas too

I have the idiot Cigar on ignore, so I couldn't see the girl. Frankly, all children are beautiful. I looked up the Nigerian girl. What I want to know is, why would someone put all that makeup on a five year old girl? It's idiotic, and she looks like a porcelain doll. Ridiculous.

I have the idiot Cigar on ignore, so I couldn't see the girl. Frankly, all children are beautiful. I looked up the Nigerian girl. What I want to know is, why would someone put all that makeup on a five year old girl? It's idiotic, and she looks like a porcelain doll. Ridiculous.

I think the eyes are contacts and the photo is photo shopped.
Let kids be kids.

Back