Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

guno: "all Jewish kids went to Hebrew school".
Jack: Secular Jews don't go to 'Hebrew School', they assimilate into American society.

guno: "but not the culture and people hood"
Jack: Your 'culture' of calling people "Goyim' and 'pork gobblers' proves your bias.

Guno: "Pork is one sign of the christians kulture, you may gobble it all you like"
Jack: Notice how you phrase it as religious? You taut your Belief not as religious, but as 'culture'. Your 'culture' IS religious.

Like most religious types, you HATE other religious types. You can call it 'culture' to fool yourself, but you ARE a religious person.

I'll rephrase my original question: Does your 'culture' allow you to write the word 'God'? Does your 'culture' tell you the Hebrews are the 'Chosen People'?

jack you are very ignorant on this

jack you are very ignorant

hahahaha ... just expressing an opinion, Brother.

Hey, fun question. Did you know the Palestinians and the Israelis are hereditary matches? It's like they are each killing family members. I love watching religious people killing each other, it just shows how intelligent they are. Course, to YOU, it wouldn't be 'religious', it would be 'culture'.

PorkArticleMeme.jpg

Behold the pork gobblers , they are what they eat

No matter how you think about it, pigs are rather dirty animals. They’re considered the garbage and waste eliminators of the farm, often eating literally anything they can find. This includes not only bugs, insects and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces

https://draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

No matter how you think about it, pigs are rather dirty animals. They’re considered the garbage and waste eliminators of the farm, often eating literally anything they can find. This includes not only bugs, insects and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces

???.....you eat your own feces and we don't hold you lower in our estimation because of it........of course, that's because you couldn't GET any lower in our estimation than you already are........

PorkArticleMeme.jpg

Behold the pork gobblers , they are what they eat

https://draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

This post proves you know little about farming. Do you eat chicken?

Yes. You seem quite hung up on it. As though you were taught (like PMP) from an early age. How extensive was your religious upbringing? Do you still believe the Hebrews are the 'Chosen People'? Are you able to write the word 'God', or is that forbidden in your religion?

guno needs a bacon cheeseburger.

Agreed. Judaism is a cult. For many, it is also a political movement. I see little difference between guno and genocidal Nazis.

hahahaha ...

guno is so Ethnic he can't see (or doesn't want to see) how much of a religious person he is. He likes to cloak his religion in 'culture'.

1. I've asked him twice about writing the word 'God' (which religious Jews are forbidden to do) and he becomes paralyzed.
2. I've asked him twice about Hebrews being the 'Chosen People'? He refuses to answer because then that would expose his hypocrisy. See, religious Jews believe their God when he told them that, but guno can't fess up because that would mean he is a religious Jew.

Religious people are Hateful, guno is filled with Hate, guno IS a religious person.

It's the words of Jesus. Do you think the various Writers of the Bible may have 'spruced up' what they wrote?

No, although John clearly wrote his gospel account with an audience in mind, while the other three largely wrote with just the intention of recording their experiences.

No, although John clearly wrote his gospel account with an audience in mind, while the other three largely wrote with just the intention of recording their experiences.

I can easily accept a person's philosophy. I may or may not agree with it, but I can try and see his point of view. If somebody tries to shroud the philosophy in 'mysticism' I became suspect as to how valid the 'philosophy' really is. It then becomes more about believing in Magic and the Supernatural.

I can easily accept a person's philosophy. I may or may not agree with it, but I can try and see his point of view. If somebody tries to shroud the philosophy in 'mysticism' I became suspect as to how valid the 'philosophy' really is. It then becomes more about believing in Magic and the Supernatural.

Well, the philosophy of the New Testament is basically "I am the prophesied messiah, who came down from heaven to spread the truth about my nature and to atone for the errors of mankind." Not really sure how much value that provides to non-believers.

Well, the philosophy of the New Testament is basically "I am the prophesied messiah, who came down from heaven to spread the truth about my nature and to atone for the errors of mankind." Not really sure how much value that provides to non-believers.

About the same value as Santa Claus

Back