450 Floridians have guns taken after judge declares them a THREAT.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
It doesn't appear these people broke any laws but the govt still took their guns.!!!! OTOH if you are CONVICTED of speeding or text-driving or DUI, nobody takes your car.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/3...o-give-up-guns-under-new-law-report-says.html

july 30 2018 Hundreds of gun owners in Florida have been ordered to give up their guns under a new law that took effect after the deadly Parkland shooting in February, according to a report published Monday.

The Risk Protection Order, signed by Florida Gov. Rick Scott just three weeks after a gunman killed 17 people at Stoneman Douglas, aims to temporarily remove weapons from gun owners who have been deemed by a judge to possibly be a threat to themselves or others.

It doesn't appear these people broke any laws but the govt still took their guns.!!!! OTOH if you are CONVICTED of speeding or text-driving or DUI, nobody takes your car.

If someone is guilty of not taking care of his family, they take from others and support HIS children. That's fucked up.

Let's just take their freedom and lock I'm up

I mean if they are going to kill than they may use a car axe chainsaw whatever...let's be really safe and take their freedom away

:lolup:

Removing their popgun that is deemed a threat and placing in jail are two different situations.

Cry me a river that an incompetent doesn’t get to keep his peashooter. Appeal it, bitch

My wife was a home health nursing supervisor back in the 90's. One of her nurses patients was barely A&Ox3 (with coaching) and was not aware of the situation and consequences of his actions. He had a local doctor that had been his doctor for decades and it was a toss up which was the most incompetent, and a VA doctor that was willing to authorize home health care, but was scared to death of ordering the removal of his firearms. The patient was verbally abusive to his home health nurses and would often sit a hand gun on the table in front where he was sitting when the nurses stopped by to draw blood and would threaten them if they failed to hit the vein. The nurses were legitimately afraid of him. The patient had long ago lost his drivers license because he was incompetent to drive and had many accidents before the family impounded his car. His kids disconnected his stove because he set the house on fire twice. I accompanied my wife to assess him and he was definitely a danger to himself and others. He had multiple diagnosis and was not medically compliant. She discontinued home health visits because the patient was a threat to her staff.

Should the state of Indiana be allowed to confiscate his firearms? He had not broke any laws at this point.

My wife was a home health nursing supervisor back in the 90's. One of her nurses patients was barely A&Ox3 (with coaching) and was not aware of the situation and consequences of his actions. He had a local doctor that had been his doctor for decades and it was a toss up which was the most incompetent, and a VA doctor that was willing to authorize home health care, but was scared to death of ordering the removal of his firearms. The patient was verbally abusive to his home health nurses and would often sit a hand gun on the table in front where he was sitting when the nurses stopped by to draw blood and would threaten them if they failed to hit the vein. The nurses were legitimately afraid of him. The patient had long ago lost his drivers license because he was incompetent to drive and had many accidents before the family impounded his car. His kids disconnected his stove because he set the house on fire twice. I accompanied my wife to assess him and he was definitely a danger to himself and others. He had multiple diagnosis and was not medically compliant. She discontinued home health visits because the patient was a threat to her staff.

Should the state of Indiana be allowed to confiscate his firearms? He had not broke any laws at this point.

Well of course there are extreme cases like that but you can't use those to justify taking the guns of everyone who has had an anonymous complaint lodged against them. I know you're stupid but at least try to THINK

Back