Therapists Seeing Patients With Trump Derangement Syndrome

Following President Donald Trump’s election into office almost exactly two years ago, countless liberals signed up for counseling and therapy to deal with their full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Nothing shocking about that, right? Everybody knows how crushed liberals felt after Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton lost the election. They were practically apoplectic.

What is stunning is that liberals are reportedly still seeing therapists on a regular basis for their yet-unresolved TDS. Their condition has become so severe, in fact, that psychologists have assigned it its own unofficial name: Trump Anxiety Disorder.

No joke.

Speaking with the CBC over the weekend, D.C.-based psychologist named Elisabeth LaMotte described the “collective anxiety” among her liberal patients, who for some reason have “a fear of the world ending.” Her patients presumably watch a lot of conspiracy TV MSNBC.

Connie Sherman, a liberal from San Diego, described to the CBC the poor sleep she suffered when special counsel Robert Mueller announced his indictments against 13 Russian operatives in February.

“WhenRobert Mueller’s indictments news dropped, I wound up staying up in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping, just thinking about it, just worried for our country,” she said.

That’s an odd response to the announcement, given as Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made it clear the Russians’ alleged efforts to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election were unsuccessful.

What’s not strange is Sherman’s brand of derangement. It was clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning of Evanston, Ill., who first recognized this condition — what she called “Trump Anxietey Disorder” — in an essay she penned last year.

The CBC notes that she distinguished it from general anxiety disorder because its “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable socio-political climate.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/29/trump-derangement-syndrome-so-prevalent-therapists-have-coined-a-real-term-for-it-658940

This stupid shit does't exist. If it did what does the right have with Obama, and Hillary? Or what about W with us again. I know my mental health, and therapies. This is a crock with no scientific base, and I don't even need to take the idiot OP off ignore.

that is low down. I mean you need to retract this. He's worked hard to try to stop kim.
I'm sure he's not going to bomb a nation into a terrorist state either on false pretenses like Libya

Trump is at odds with elements [the perpetual war addicts] in our own government and you’d think the left would at least back him on that. The left is actually in league with them in opposing Trump.

As little as 3 years ago such an alliance would have been inconceivable.

But ‘because Trump’ they have become strange bedfellows. It’s truly remarkable.

Trump is at odds with elements [the perpetual war addicts] in our own government and you’d think the left would at least back him on that. The left is actually in league with them in opposing Trump.

As little as 3 years ago such an alliance would have been inconceivable.

But ‘because Trump’ they have become strange bedfellows. It’s truly remarkable.

The left is now on record supporting several things that they generally claimed to oppose in the past, aren't they? Because Trump. I think he trolls them into taking positions.

'If Trump is for it, were're against it. If Trump is against it, we are for it.' He's reduced liberals to Pavlovian binary reactivity.

iberals-very-day-conservatives-every-day-yet-again-34406484.png

Therapists around Washington, D.C., are noticing a sharp increase in patients describing symptoms of what has been called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

“There is a fear of the world ending,” said DC Counseling and Psychotherapy Center founder, Elisabeth LaMotte, referring to some of President Donald Trump’s decisions. “It’s very disorienting and constantly unsettling.”

LaMotte described an uptick in her patients describing what the right refers to as Trump Derangement Syndrome, CBC reported Saturday. one of her patients asked.

Urban Dictionary defines Trump Derangement Syndrome as “a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning calls it “Trump Anxiety Disorder” because “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate.”

Trump himself tweeted about the disorder July 18, saying those on the left “would rather go to war” with Russia than see a peace talk.

LaMotte added that she’s treated some Trump supporters as well, mostly because friends and families have alienated them for publicly supporting the president.

Washington therapist Steven Stosny recounted treating a member of the Trump administration and the toll it took on his family-life.

While Stosny’s patient left the administration, the couple divorced.
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/07/29/trump-derangement-syndrome-therapy/
:eek2:

THIS ^^^^^

makes me happy

They should retool to provide therapy for people insane enough to vote for a criminal incompetent bankrupt mental defective asshole game show host.

Following President Donald Trump’s election into office almost exactly two years ago, countless liberals signed up for counseling and therapy to deal with their full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Nothing shocking about that, right? Everybody knows how crushed liberals felt after Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton lost the election. They were practically apoplectic.

What is stunning is that liberals are reportedly still seeing therapists on a regular basis for their yet-unresolved TDS. Their condition has become so severe, in fact, that psychologists have assigned it its own unofficial name: Trump Anxiety Disorder.

No joke.

Speaking with the CBC over the weekend, D.C.-based psychologist named Elisabeth LaMotte described the “collective anxiety” among her liberal patients, who for some reason have “a fear of the world ending.” Her patients presumably watch a lot of conspiracy TV MSNBC.

Connie Sherman, a liberal from San Diego, described to the CBC the poor sleep she suffered when special counsel Robert Mueller announced his indictments against 13 Russian operatives in February.

“WhenRobert Mueller’s indictments news dropped, I wound up staying up in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping, just thinking about it, just worried for our country,” she said.

That’s an odd response to the announcement, given as Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made it clear the Russians’ alleged efforts to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election were unsuccessful.

What’s not strange is Sherman’s brand of derangement. It was clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning of Evanston, Ill., who first recognized this condition — what she called “Trump Anxietey Disorder” — in an essay she penned last year.

The CBC notes that she distinguished it from general anxiety disorder because its “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable socio-political climate.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/29/trump-derangement-syndrome-so-prevalent-therapists-have-coined-a-real-term-for-it-658940

Has anyone tried to claim disability because of it?

They should retool to provide therapy for people insane enough to vote for a criminal incompetent bankrupt mental defective asshole game show host.

Perhaps they should retool to provide therapy for people that thought Obama being black meant he was qualified.

I can't wait to start seeing pill commercials on this.

Are you suffering from TDS? Talk to your doctor about leftall. Take once a day!

Look, you can either take your nut-bag off your chin, or not.

Matters little to us that you wish bad things on this great country, #MAGA with or without you

TDS is good for business

Barnes & Noble said sales of books related to anxiety are up more than 25 percent through this past June from a year ago because "we may be living in an anxious nation."

California has had the largest increase in interest in anxiety books in stores over the past year. The next largest increases were in Michigan and Massachusetts. Meanwhile, shoppers in Texas had the biggest decrease in interest in anxiety books, according to the bookseller's sales data.

Shoppers are increasingly looking at workbooks that help them cope with anxiety, Barnes & Noble senior director of merchandising, Liz Hardwell, said. Although times may be tough, wrought with political tension, "the good news is that book buyers across the country are also looking for solutions to their stress," she said.

Top-selling titles, based on the bookseller's sales data, include "The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook" by Edmund Bourne, "The Anxiety Toolkit: Strategies for Fine-Tuning Your Mind and Moving Past Your Stuck Points" by Alice Boyes, and "The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution" by David Clark and Aaron Beck.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/01/barnes--noble-says-sales-of-books-related-to-anxiety-are-soaring.html

kbTzYqx7Px-10.png

Illustration by DEMOCRAT Domer

Back