My client didn’t do it… But if he did…

dude......you are on record as claiming to have gone to law school and passing.....did you even take criminal law?.......no, shooting someone in cold blood is NOT a legal term.......nor would a prosecuting attorney charge someone in court with "shooting someone in cold blood".......they would be charged with a violation of a criminal statute outlining the various requirements of a charge of 1st degree murder, with alternative counts of second degree murder, etc.........you not being aware of this is beyond ridiculous and makes we wonder if we should not assume you are not actually a lawyer..........

Chasing ambulances is far more lucrative.

But if he did…

Classic lawyer trick for when your client is guilty. Always used as a last resort because the jury can see right through it.

I am constantly amazed by your inability to make a coherent intelligent argument. But in loony leftist land where you wallow, one is guilty BEFORE they can prove their innocence. Fascist.

lol..Manfort's gonna sing, Trump is going down...which one is this?

:rofl2:
giphy.gif

I don’t think Manafort has anything documentable to sing about.

I think eventually, maybe after 2020, Trump is going down.

Another stupid prediction which will prove to be wrong. Although you like to ignore people who kick your ass in debate, I am curious for someone to ask you what Trump will be going down about?

I know, he is a meanie and you don't like him. Twit.

Mueller's investigation IS about collision and conspiracy.

No collusion, no collusion, there was no collusion, TDS, no collusion, TDS, no collusion, no collusion ... except YES, there was.

How much would you bet that there is something conclusive about Trump's collusion/conspiracy about to break .. and Ghouliani knows it?

There was no collusion; collusion is not conspiracy, there was no conspiracy. The entire investigation was a fraud from the beginning and it will be proven as such as time goes on.

You are an idiot and will continue believing that Trump cheated to win the election. That's not merely stupid, but mentally retarded.

So, actions can’t be crimes unless they are defined by a legal term? That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Is shooting someone in cold blood a legal term?

I would like any leftist quasi legal beagle to indicate the legal justification for Mueller's investigation. There is only TWO words for the appointment below....FISHING EXPEDITION.

Every American with a brain and a conscience should find this affair an abomination. When we can begin investigations merely for the fact that we don't like the person who won, we are entering into banana republic society.

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confined by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

A rose by any other name…

I love the new Republican defense, collusion isn’t defined as a crime specifically in the statute, so it can’t be a crime. That’s like saying, nowhere in the statute does it say lynching is illegal so it can’t be a crime.

What crime is being investigated BRAD?

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confined by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

1. You are correct they would probably be charged with both.

2. False, collusion could add up to several crimes that are not conspiracy.
what do you mean "add up" including other circumstances -then yes- if there were other factors.
but simple collusion is not a crime

Back