Snowflake Trump's phony war on the media

Obama was no different?

Detached from reality. Obama was worlds different. He was nothing like Trump, in any aspect. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Get back with us when Trump charges a journalist for being in violation of the Espionage Act.

Get back with us when Trump charges a journalist for being in violation of the Espionage Act.

Get back to me when you can find a quote of Obama calling a whole profession "the enemy of the people."

I mean, you're really far gone. The idea that they're comparable...just gone.

Get back to me when you can find a quote of Obama calling a whole profession "the enemy of the people."

I mean, you're really far gone. The idea that they're comparable...just gone.

Quotes vs spying on journalists and charging them with espionage lol. If Trump pulled a stunt like that they’d have him impeached by the end of the week.

Come back when you want to have a serious debate.

Quotes vs spying on journalists and charging them with espionage lol. If Trump pulled a stunt like that they’d have him impeached by the end of the week.

Come back when you want to have a serious debate.

It's very interesting how you minimize a relentless, daily, intensely vocal campaign to completely discredit and marginalize the 4th Estate - which has gone on for 2 years and could take a decade for the media to come back from - to "quotes."

It's like he is totally clueless of how weak, pathetic, and sniveling his constant whining about media coverage makes him look. But then, the dumbturds who support him are equally stupid and clueless.

It's like you're totally clueless about how weak, pathetic, and sniveling their constant whining about your president makes liberals look.

It's very interesting how you minimize a relentless, daily, intensely vocal campaign to completely discredit and marginalize the 4th Estate - which has gone on for 2 years and could take a decade for the media to come back from - to "quotes."

I was putting it in perspective by comparing Trump to his most recent predecessor. It’s also interesting that Obama had a track record of abusing IC powers going into 2016.

I was putting it in perspective by comparing Trump to his most recent predecessor. It’s also interesting that Obama had a track record of abusing IC powers going into 2016.

I mean, I get it. Inexplicably, "but Obama" has become one of the top defenses for Trump.

But what Trump is doing w/ the media is unprecedented, and one of the most damaging things a President has done to his own country. At it's very best, it is extremely unpatriotic - much worse than an athlete taking a knee during the anthem.

Obama was no different. He just had a passive aggressive thing going.

Also Obama didn’t have to get on the media—he only had to worry about Fox lol. Also recall an incident with James Rosen where Obama spied on him. Or had him spied on—to be more precise.

Wow, where have we heard that before?

So, the only thing unusual about Trump is his use of Twitter and the degree with which he hits back at the media.

Off topic

I mean, I get it. Inexplicably, "but Obama" has become one of the top defenses for Trump.

But what Trump is doing w/ the media is unprecedented, and one of the most damaging things a President has done to his own country. At it's very best, it is extremely unpatriotic - much worse than an athlete taking a knee during the anthem.

Enough of the hyperbole lol.

If you want to talk about ‘unprecedented’ how about the media’s treatment of Trump? Their bias is unprecedented. Is Trump supposed to just sit there and take it?

You think Obama handled the Presidency well? Should we recount all his massive failures. Compared to Obama, Trump, even with all the hate, the obstruction and negative media coverage, is kicking ass.

They couldn't lie enough FOR Obama. Now they can't stop lying ABOUT Trump.

Thread is about Trump,when you fuckheads going
to figure out Obama is gone!

Enough of the hyperbole lol.

If you want to talk about ‘unprecedented’ how about the media’s treatment of Trump? Their bias is unprecedented. Is Trump supposed to just sit there and take it?

There was no hyperbole in my post.

And the bolded is hilarious, and one of the most ridiculous arguments that Trump's supporters attempt. Poor little Trump.

Here's a straightforward question: when will Trump stop calling the media 'fake news'?

I'll answer it: only when every outlet reports like they are a PR firm for the White House and the Trump brand. ONLY when there are only flattering stories, and literally zero criticism of his policies, actions & words.

And even Republicans know that's true. Trump's l'il ego gets bruised, so he has to trash an entire profession. It's who he is.

Very insightful.

What the past 18 months have taught me, is that conservatives loathe a free press, they despise democratic institutions, and they seek to thwart the popular will at every opportunity. A journalist in Belarus was once put in jail for insulting President Lukashenko. And that is exactly the kind of world American conservatives would like to live in.

Very insightful.

What the past 18 months have taught me, is that conservatives loathe a free press, they despise democratic institutions, and they seek to thwart the popular will at every opportunity. A journalist in Belarus was once put in jail for insulting President Lukashenko. And that is exactly the kind of world American conservatives would like to live in.

James Rosen lol.

There was no hyperbole in my post.

And the bolded is hilarious, and one of the most ridiculous arguments that Trump's supporters attempt. Poor little Trump.

You’ll just deny the media bias against Trump.

But play along. Assuming the media is biased against Trump, what would be the ‘acceptable’ response on his part?

But play along. Assuming the media is biased against Trump, what would be the ‘acceptable’ response on his part?

It would be for him to stop responding to every comment, shut his big fat mouth and soldier on with the job you elected him to do.

He should take a cue from the way Mueller handles all the criticism from righties.

JFK got hammered by the media. Go youtube what he said about it.

There are adults who are secure w/ themselves, and there are insecure little children. Trump can't handle even the slightest critique. It's amazing how someone so seemingly accomplished in life can be so hypersensitive.

It would be for him to stop responding to every comment, shut his big fat mouth and soldier on with the job you elected him to do.

He should take a cue from the way Mueller handles all the criticism from righties.

That, too.

Every President has been relentlessly criticized. Just ignore it and do you job.

Obama was no different. He just had a passive aggressive thing going.

Also Obama didn’t have to get on the media—he only had to worry about Fox lol. Also recall an incident with James Rosen where Obama spied on him. Or had him spied on—to be more precise.

Wow, where have we heard that before?

So, the only thing unusual about Trump is his use of Twitter and the degree with which he hits back at the media.
You might as well have
Peter Strzok running the news/networks considering their amount of extreme animus shown towards Trump

Back