Moderates and Independents are dumping Trump

I opposed Obamacare - I thought it was rushed, and that something that large should be gradual and incremental. But Trump promised to replace it - in fact, he promised better healthcare, for EVERYONE, funded by the government, at lower cost. He has produced no such plan. People are just losing their healthcare coverage and options.

Wages are still stagnant, despite GDP growth. As I said, Trump's plan favors the wealthy, and relies on trickle-down. Not happening yet.

I agree that some environmental regulations were unnecessary, but Trump has dismantled protections. There has been no regard for clean air & water whatsoever. Measures that have kept our planet clean for decades are now gone.

Trump's whole MAGA policy philosophy is short-term. He's not building a solid foundation in any area.

Excellent post, Thing. The Trump lackeys don't have the mental capacity to see that Trump has bent them over and is grabbing them by their pu$$y. I guess that's what you get when you're poorly educated. No wonder Trump loves them.

They are lame talking points. Obamacare was passed almost a decade ago and you leftists still whine about access to good healthcare and lowering costs. The same rhetoric used to PASS the bill over a decade ago. It is obvious to anyone with HALF a brain that Obamacare was a lie, passed using lies and along straight party line voting.

You might want to check your calendar. November 6, 2018 is slightly more than three months away. If you don't know what your platform is by now, you don't have one. :rofl2:

Good point about the platform.

Democrats biggest challenge will be finding an answer for the economy. It’s nearly August and they don’t have one.

Personally, I think they’ve been banking on Trump being impeached by now and/or being an unmitigated disaster and if that were the case they wouldn’t need a message.

If that’s the case, it makes two huge election miscalculations in a row.

I opposed Obamacare -

But now you're all in. ::wink wink::

I thought it was rushed, and that something that large should be gradual and incremental. But Trump promised to replace it - in fact, he promised better healthcare, for EVERYONE, funded by the government, at lower cost. He has produced no such plan. People are just losing their healthcare coverage and options.

How long has Trump been in office? You do know that the Democrats in the House are obstructing everything they can to prevent anything passing right?

Wages are still stagnant, despite GDP growth. As I said, Trump's plan favors the wealthy, and relies on trickle-down. Not happening yet.

This is an outright lie. If you have to lie, you lost the argument.

I agree that some environmental regulations were unnecessary, but Trump has dismantled protections.

Let's see if you even know what you are talking about. What protections has Trump dismantled; be specific.

There has been no regard for clean air & water whatsoever.

This is an outright lie. If you have to lie, you lost the argument.

Measures that have kept our planet clean for decades are now gone.

What measures are those? Be specific.

Trump's whole MAGA policy philosophy is short-term. He's not building a solid foundation in any area.

This is an outright lie. If you have to lie, you lost the argument. Trumps policies are definitely long term and strategic. A great example are the tariffs. While snowflakes erupt about how bad they are, when they used to be all for them, Trump is re-negotiating already to prevent their full impact with our allies and not-so-friendly nations who have been allowed to dump here for decades.

His tax policy is a long term strategy that will definitely spur growth in technology and indemnity, as well as wages and jobs. We're already seeing that.

Again, the notion that Americans will want to go back to Obamunism which is the ONLY thing the Democratic Party of the Jackass is offering, other than open borders and higher taxation, is laughably dumb.

Are you really this stupid? it's not possible, I can't believe you're this stupid? But wait a minute not really you're not really this stupid are you? I guess you must be.

Translation of this inane stupidity:

giphy.gif

Good point about the platform.

Democrats biggest challenge will be finding an answer for the economy. It’s nearly August and they don’t have one.

Personally, I think they’ve been banking on Trump being impeached by now and/or being an unmitigated disaster and if that were the case they wouldn’t need a message.

If that’s the case, it makes two huge election miscalculations in a row.

I think your assumptions are correct. Their only answer is that we ignore the FACTS and buy into their inane anti-America anti-Trump rhetoric.

I just do not see that happening this fall given all the GOOD news. GOOD news for America is bad for the Democrats. It's ironic and sad that they have to take that message into the fall. ;)

Back