Woman Dies Days After Giving Birth,Medics Assumed She Couldn’t Afford ambulance

I didn't figure you would grasp it. As a society we (us normal people) cannot tolerate a society where people are just allowed to die without providing them available basic medical care. Has nothing to do with them, it is the rest of society that cannot just allow people to die. Most people do have a conscience. Do you think prisoners should just be allowed to die if they are diabetic or asthmatic and incarcerated at the time?

I didn't think you truly cared for people. All that talk and no action to back it up. I've provided a way where people can get the care YOU say they deserve, it doesn't cost me a dime, and you can prove your claims of caring are genuine. You refuse to do it yet still claim you care. How do you sleep at night knowing that because YOU refuse to do what you say should be done that people die?

Having a conscience doesn't mean it's the place of others to fund what you support because you refuse to do so while claiming compassion for them.

God you are stupid, where did I say anything about caring? I was trying to explain, in small words, the importance our society places on human life, and how it is important to that society not to be barbaric and just allow people to die to save a few bucks.
I didn't think you truly cared for people. All that talk and no action to back it up. I've provided a way where people can get the care YOU say they deserve, it doesn't cost me a dime, and you can prove your claims of caring are genuine. You refuse to do it yet still claim you care. How do you sleep at night knowing that because YOU refuse to do what you say should be done that people die?

Having a conscience doesn't mean it's the place of others to fund what you support because you refuse to do so while claiming compassion for them.

God you are stupid, where did I say anything about caring? I was trying to explain, in small words, the importance our society places on human life, and how it is important to that society not to be barbaric and just allow people to die to save a few bucks.

You mean like the over 50 million lives those like you that say life is important have aborted since 1973?

What you support doing is the very definition of "caring". Are you saying you don't care?

I am antiabortion for the same reason. You are too stupid to talk to, all you know is canned responses from some racist site and are not smart enough to think the issues through. You also have to believe every one that doesn't agree with you on every single issue ALL think certain things, to avoid having to think for yourself...far eaiser for simpletons/racist to pretend they know something on the internets.
You mean like the over 50 million lives those like you that say life is important have aborted since 1973?

What you support doing is the very definition of "caring". Are you saying you don't care?

I am antiabortion for the same reason. You are too stupid to talk to, all you know is canned responses from some racist site and are not smart enough to think the issues through. You also have to believe every one that doesn't agree with you on every single issue ALL think certain things, to avoid having to think for yourself...far eaiser for simpletons/racist to pretend they know something on the internets.

You claim you never said you cared yet your entire argument revolves around the definition of caring.

It's easy for you bleeding hearts to say something should take place when you know someone else is footing the bill. You're as dumb as the other Marine on here. Is that a pre-requisite for being one?

We go to the field we sleep in the dirt with the ants and snakes and stuff, the Air Force goes to the field they stay at the Holiday Inn so yea, we probably aint the smartest. But the least of us have done more for our Country than a racist idiot like you. I don't think you are intellectually capable of grasping more then concrete black and white talking points.
You claim you never said you cared yet your entire argument revolves around the definition of caring.

It's easy for you bleeding hearts to say something should take place when you know someone else is footing the bill. You're as dumb as the other Marine on here. Is that a pre-requisite for being one?

We go to the field we sleep in the dirt with the ants and snakes and stuff, the Air Force goes to the field they stay at the Holiday Inn so yea, we probably aint the smartest. But the least of us have done more for our Country than a racist idiot like you. I don't think you are intellectually capable of grasping more then concrete black and white talking points.

Since you don't know what I've done, making such a statement is foolish. Not surprised based on what you support.

Back