Snowflake Trump's phony war on the media

Here's a straightforward question: when will Trump stop calling the media 'fake news'?

I'll answer it: only when every outlet reports like they are a PR firm for the White House and the Trump brand. ONLY when there are only flattering stories, and literally zero criticism of his policies, actions & words.

And even Republicans know that's true. Trump's l'il ego gets bruised, so he has to trash an entire profession. It's who he is.

Here's a straightforward question: when will Trump stop calling the media 'fake news'?

I'll answer it: only when every outlet reports like they are a PR firm for the White House and the Trump brand. ONLY when there are only flattering stories, and literally zero criticism of his policies, actions & words.

And even Republicans know that's true. Trump's l'il ego gets bruised, so he has to trash an entire profession. It's who he is.
His love hate relationship with the media, he can’t live without the attention, remember when he believed even bad publicity was good.

His love hate relationship with the media, he can’t live without the attention, remember when he believed even bad publicity was good.

And before being President, he was used to flattering stories about his successes & his reality TV ratings. Once in awhile he'd lash out when there was a bankruptcy story, but the coverage was mostly favorable.

We knew he wouldn't be able to handle that aspect of the Presidency. Every President in my lifetime has been relentlessly criticized, every day, from all sides. The good leaders roll with it. Trump wilts.

Obama was no different. He just had a passive aggressive thing going.

Also Obama didn’t have to get on the media—he only had to worry about Fox lol. Also recall an incident with James Rosen where Obama spied on him. Or had him spied on—to be more precise.

Wow, where have we heard that before?

So, the only thing unusual about Trump is his use of Twitter and the degree with which he hits back at the media.

I am betting when they stop attacking him, printing outright lies about him and pretending he's not a legitimate President. It's pretty obvious and only rocket science to idiots, dullards and fools.

You're wrong again; do you ever get tired of being wrong? That's rhetorical. Why ask a stupid question if all you want to do is talk to yourself in a vacuum of reality, facts or the truth?

And even Republicans know that's true.

Speaking for Republicans now are you? :rofl2:

Trump's l'il ego gets bruised, so he has to trash an entire profession. It's who he is.

It's the medias ego that has been bruised and beaten. They got it all wrong during the election and they double down on getting it all wrong now. I am amused that you stupidly believe that Trump is the problem when it was the media who declared war on this upstart they incorrectly predicted coudn't win and now think if they hurl enough mud at him they can change the election results.

He isn't asking for the attention now is he? You are someone else who gets nearly everything wrong, particularly when it comes to Trump and Conservatives.

And before being President, he was used to flattering stories about his successes & his reality TV ratings. Once in awhile he'd lash out when there was a bankruptcy story, but the coverage was mostly favorable.

We knew he wouldn't be able to handle that aspect of the Presidency. Every President in my lifetime has been relentlessly criticized, every day, from all sides. The good leaders roll with it. Trump wilts.

You think Obama handled the Presidency well? Should we recount all his massive failures. Compared to Obama, Trump, even with all the hate, the obstruction and negative media coverage, is kicking ass.

They couldn't lie enough FOR Obama. Now they can't stop lying ABOUT Trump.

Also Obama didn’t have to get on the media—he only had to worry about Fox lol. Also recall an incident with James Rosen where Obama spied on him. Or had him spied on—to be more precise.

So, the only thing unusual about Trump is his use of Twitter and the degree with which he hits back at the media.
And his degree of lying and misrepresenting facts. That is beyond comparison. He puts out more fake news than anyone.

Tis why one of my favorite nicks for him is "Trumpelthinskin."

It's like he is totally clueless of how weak, pathetic, and sniveling his constant whining about media coverage makes him look. But then, the dumbturds who support him are equally stupid and clueless.

Oh yes. Hell, the mainstream media helped put him in the WH by devoting far more coverage to his campaign than to the other candidates. Now he wants to bite the hand that fed him.

I’ll let James Rosen explain what an actual assualt on the press looks like—as opposed to Snow Flake stuff:

“Literally, in writing declared me an enemy of the state by designating me as a criminal co-conspirator in an alleged violation of the Espionage Act. That was done in a secret FBI search warrant application submitted to and accepted and approved by a federal judge. Attorney General Holder later acknowledged that he personally signed off on that document and he later identified it as the greatest regret of his tenure. Nothing that we’ve seen so far from the Trump administration, at least yet, rises to that level of seriousness or nature in terms of any kind of attack or assault on the press.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/philad...fox-correspondent-obama-worse-than-trump/amp/

I don’t recall any handwringing from the lefties over that.

Oh yes. Hell, the mainstream media helped put him in the WH by devoting far more coverage to his campaign than to the other candidates. Now he wants to bite the hand that fed him.

Yeah that has to be it; the MEDIA got Trump elected!! What a bunch of idiots. :rofl2:

trump has always worked to manipulate the media. Pretending to be his own media rep, and calling media outlets to brag about trump's sexual prowess is the work of a deranged person.

I’ll let James Rosen explain what an actual assualt on the press looks like—as opposed to Snow Flake stuff:

“Literally, in writing declared me an enemy of the state by designating me as a criminal co-conspirator in an alleged violation of the Espionage Act. That was done in a secret FBI search warrant application submitted to and accepted and approved by a federal judge. Attorney General Holder later acknowledged that he personally signed off on that document and he later identified it as the greatest regret of his tenure. Nothing that we’ve seen so far from the Trump administration, at least yet, rises to that level of seriousness or nature in terms of any kind of attack or assault on the press.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/philad...fox-correspondent-obama-worse-than-trump/amp/

I see the Holder-bashing by the terrified Reichwingers has already begun. Well done, Private Darth of the Advance Guard of Putin Puppet Corps, well done!

Rosen is a sexual predator who reported stolen/leaked classified information.

Obama was no different?

Detached from reality. Obama was worlds different. He was nothing like Trump, in any aspect. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Back