Thread: Obama care requires-National Health Care Identification Card:

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Default Obama care requires-National Health Care Identification Card:

National Health Care Identification Card:
    The bill explicitly states that in order for any individual to be eligible for a health insurance plan and health claim status, they will be issued a machine readable national health identification card. * All operating rules set forth in the bill for health plan and claim eligibility must allow for the use of this ID card.

“ELIGIBILITY FOR A HEALTH
    PLAN AND HEALTH CLAIM STATUS.
    —The set of operating rules for eligibility for a
    health plan and health claim status transactions shall be adopted not later than
    July 1, 2011, in a manner ensuring that such operating rules are effective not later
    than January 1, 2013, and may allow for the use of a machine readable identification card.”

-H.R. 3590 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Page 62

This national health identification card is similar to the Danish national health ID card. It’s just another little trick the federal government will use to render the population manageable.

H.R. 3590, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Subsection 1104, page 62

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

this is patently unconstitutional. what about all those minorities who can't get ID cards?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well they are bitching about it for voting. I'm wondering why no bitching about I'd for obumacare.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Well they are bitching about it for voting. I'm wondering why no bitching about I'd for obumacare.
    Because Desh supports it.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

National Health Care Identification Card:
    The bill explicitly states that in order for any individual to be eligible for a health insurance plan and health claim status, they will be issued a machine readable national health identification card. * All operating rules set forth in the bill for health plan and claim eligibility must allow for the use of this ID card.

“ELIGIBILITY FOR A HEALTH
    PLAN AND HEALTH CLAIM STATUS.
    —The set of operating rules for eligibility for a
    health plan and health claim status transactions shall be adopted not later than
    July 1, 2011, in a manner ensuring that such operating rules are effective not later
    than January 1, 2013, and may allow for the use of a machine readable identification card.”

-H.R. 3590 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Page 62

This national health identification card is similar to the Danish national health ID card. It’s just another little trick the federal government will use to render the population manageable.

H.R. 3590, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Subsection 1104, page 62
    Do you carry an insurance ID card for your current insurance holder? I think that an important thing you miss here Topper is that this scannable ID card is about far more then identification.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Do you carry an insurance ID card for your current insurance holder? I think that an important thing you miss here Topper is that this scannable ID card is about far more then identification.
    national health identification card is not an insurace coverage card.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I want to know the logic of no on voter id but yes on insurance id. Other than these hacks supports dems blindly!

8. #8 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

I want to know the logic of no on voter id but yes on insurance id. Other than these hacks supports dems blindly!
    Voting is a right, and there are already laws that require valid registration and prevent voter impersonation. They work well, judging the rarity of convictions for violating them.

I shouldn't have to obtain an additional ID to prove my right to vote.

If you don't want to carry insurance ID, don't.

9. The Following User Groans At For This Awful Post:

The Dude (12-30-2011)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Only hacks like you dune are against id's. Hacks are highly correlated to lack of education.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    national health identification card is not an insurace coverage card.
    Yes it is and way more then that. Spare me the libertarian paranoia.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by \\(())// View Post
    Voting is a right, and there are already laws that require valid registration and prevent voter impersonation. They work well, judging the rarity of convictions for violating them.

I shouldn't have to obtain an additional ID to prove my right to vote.

If you don't want to carry insurance ID, don't.
    It's a canard. Not that you're point about voter's being required to present photo ID's isn't valid but it has nothing to do with National Insurance cards. Nothing what so ever. The OP is a canard.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    this is patently unconstitutional. what about all those minorities who can't get ID cards?
    Maybe the Democrats will start arguing that health care is not a right like voting is... Wouldn't that be a twist?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

tinfoil (12-30-2011)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it is and way more then that. Spare me the libertarian paranoia.
    no it's not. read the legislation requirement again. it's like calling the 'penalty' for failing to maintain health insurance a 'tax' and then saying it's all legal because we said the word. it's bullshit and you fucking know it. hack.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Only hacks like you dune are against id's. Hacks are highly correlated to lack of education.
    Actually his point is valid. When you register to vote you have to show multiple forms of ID to register your self as a voter. When you vote you have to identify your name, address and provide a signature to match the signature on record and if you are voting absentee ballot you must provide either your drivers license # or part of your SS# that is, you have verified your identification. So why is another redundant and completely uneccessary form of ID needed? Why don't you then need a photo ID to vote by absentee ballot? Sounds pretty damned inconsistent to me, that is, unless it's to deny certain demographics their voting priveleges.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually his point is valid. When you register to vote you have to show multiple forms of ID to register your self as a voter. When you vote you have to identify your name, address and provide a signature to match the signature on record and if you are voting absentee ballot you must provide either your drivers license # or part of your SS# that is, you have verified your identification. So why is another redundant and completely uneccessary form of ID needed? Why don't you then need a photo ID to vote by absentee ballot? Sounds pretty damned inconsistent to me, that is, unless it's to deny certain demographics their voting priveleges.
    bullshit. i register to vote online and don't provide a single shred of proof I am who I say I am.