Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stepping up the race war. how will the libs spin the racism now?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 64 Times in 62 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's amazing how it's still about whiote racists, even when the victim is white. Nothing about mob rule, vigilante justice, or violent offenders.
    "In the bath tub of history the truth is harder to find than the soap and more difficult to hold on to."

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    It's not the cops fault that the douchebag is a fraud.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disillusioned For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-24-2012)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 230 Times in 210 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned View Post
    It's amazing how it's still about whiote racists, even when the victim is white. Nothing about mob rule, vigilante justice, or violent offenders.
    Did you not read the OP, dis? This thread is about some rightwinger claiming racism in an incident where none may exist. If you would like to start your own thread about vigilante justice and mob rule I would be glad to contribute.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman View Post
    Did you not read the OP, dis? This thread is about some rightwinger claiming racism in an incident where none may exist. If you would like to start your own thread about vigilante justice and mob rule I would be glad to contribute.
    I did read the OP, A guy get's the S*** kicked outta him by a bunch of people, he claims they were black, the authorities believe him and his story, and they can find no legitimate reason.

Apparently he's automatically a rightwinger nutjob because he's a victim of African american crime?
    "In the bath tub of history the truth is harder to find than the soap and more difficult to hold on to."

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I did read the OP, A guy get's the S*** kicked outta him by a bunch of people, he claims they were black, the authorities believe him and his story, and they can find no legitimate reason.

Apparently he's automatically a rightwinger nutjob because he's a victim of African american crime?
    you apparently read a different article. a witness stated that it was all black people. but silly me, I forgot that liberals claim black on white racism doesn't exist, and in the very rare instance that it does, it's just historical justice.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    you apparently read a different article. a witness stated that it was all black people. but silly me, I forgot that liberals claim black on white racism doesn't exist, and in the very rare instance that it does, it's just historical justice.
    You're arguing with the wrong person. He's agreeing with you.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

sarcasm. damn. missed it again.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Total fail, dis. The guy did get the s**t beat out of him. He was white. The attackers were black. There was some altercation concerning a game. Other than racial innuendo what positively identifies this as any act of racism? The OP makes that claim. That alone is racism on it's face without additional information. Difficult? Always is. More probably just stupid.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

MOBILE, Alabama --

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Police canvassed the area, but did not find any suspects.
    The libs won't spin this story, they'll just counter with something else.

10. The Following User Groans At Granule For This Awful Post:

Don Quixote (04-25-2012)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    The libs won't spin this story, they'll just counter with something else.
    More idiotic rightwing innuendo and absolute falsehood.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gui1tars For This Post:

Don Quixote (04-25-2012)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...on-ar-3659891/

MOBILE, Alabama --

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Police canvassed the area, but did not find any suspects.
    an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth - soon we will all be blind and toothless

wonderful, simply wonderful
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Quixote For This Post:

gui1tars (04-25-2012)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth - soon we will all be blind and toothless

Now that, my friend, is the gospel.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post

then explain to me the difference between the state administering punishment and the aggrieved individual doing so?

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

then explain to me the difference between the state administering punishment and the aggrieved individual doing so?
    depends on whether you believe in a system of laws that we (the state) have passed to protect each other from each other
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Historical Justice? So I should kill any Italian I see because the romans killed a great... great grandfather? You don't get to pass down your injuries to your kids. Otherwise China could kill every westerner here for the Century of Humiliation.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Historical Justice? So I should kill any Italian I see because the romans killed a great... great grandfather? You don't get to pass down your injuries to your kids. Otherwise China could kill every westerner here for the Century of Humiliation.
    See your local psychiatrist.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gui1tars For This Post:

poet (04-26-2012)