Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI interviews Abedin as part of email probe....abedin is reported to have said

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    are you saying that there was no law about classified materials on non secured systems before HRC?
    Read Jarod's post for clarification.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Read Jarod's post for clarification.
    i see nothing in any of jarod's posts that state a law being made AFTER her supposed infraction. maybe you can point it out for us?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

I'm trying to remember if STY weighed in on the threads about toddlers packing heat.

― Charles Dickens

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm trying to remember if STY weighed in on the threads about toddlers packing heat.
    why would I bother weighing in on a thread of total absurdity? especially if it's a thread where legion is involved?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFew View Post
    why would I bother weighing in on a thread of total absurdity? especially if it's a thread where legion is involved?
    Yet here you are.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Yet here you are.
    is this a thread of total absurdity? or is it just you?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is this a thread of total absurdity? or is it just you?
    You don't know?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I'm pointing out to you the way people prioritize based on their personal interests. I don't think anybody, liberal or conservative, disagrees that what happened in Benghazi was a tragedy. Yet we have plenty of tragedies right here in the US that get overlooked such as the one about guns getting into the hands of babies. You don't think that's horrible?

The fact is that more babies killed with guns here in the US than militants killed at the consulate in Benghazi. And people like me care about both those things.

― Charles Dickens

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm pointing out to you the way people prioritize based on their personal interests. I don't think anybody, liberal or conservative, disagrees that what happened in Benghazi was a tragedy. Yet we have plenty of tragedies right here in the US that get overlooked such as the one about guns getting into the hands of babies. You don't think that's horrible?

The fact is that more babies killed with guns here in the US than militants killed at the consulate in Benghazi. And people like me care about both those things.
    it is horrible, but your remedy is bullshit. you punish the parent for losing control of their weapon, you don't make it more difficult for others to have weapons 'just in case'.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If you break the law, yes. However, you must have intent to do the thing that is against the law and their are prohibitions against imposing laws ex post facto (the thing you did must have been against the law at the time you did it, not later because of a status change). You can look it up and see how it applies here but for those two reasons, anyone, not just Clinton would be found to not have broken the law here as I understand the facts.
    So possession of stolen property only holds true if you had the INTENTION of possessing stolen property??
    Your car CAN'T be impounded, if you're stopped and your passenger is found to be in possession of drugs; seeing as how everyone says it's your responsibility to make sure your passenger AREN'T carrying drugs?

You're insane.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it is horrible, but your remedy is bullshit. you punish the parent for losing control of their weapon, you don't make it more difficult for others to have weapons 'just in case'.
    Threeper Desh can't help himself.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    She installed the system expressly to circumvent the law.
    This is one thing she learned in the white house.
    You know when I hear people keep on harping about this inane bit of obvious partisan political hackery it makes me want to see Clinton win just to watch your heads explode. Why do you keep trying to insult our intelligence with this utter nonsense? And it is nonsense.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-06-2016)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    this is nothing
    just like whitewater, Benghazi and all the other lies your corporate media liars help you proffer
    No. it's definately something -wanton disregard for procedure ( afterall she had ONLY the private server) She corresponded regularly with Blumenthal
    despite his being banned by Obama.

She made no attempt to use State's Level2 server (classified) which was never hacked ( unlike level 1) - + plus the big thing
    is her inability or disregard to see what what innately classified " so called born classified" which as Sec.of State she could do and understand.

You have gross neglect here. Is it criminal? It's surely wanton disregard for security -using her Blackberry on Mahogany Row..when officials specifically told her not to use her Email there
    Black*Berry was digitally tethered to a private email server in the basement of her family home, some 260 miles to the north in Chappaqua, N.Y., documents and interviews show.
    If all this isn't criminal, it's right upto the line, only saved by intent.
    But Democrats would vote for her if she made a deal with the devil for POTUS..She's still calling it a security review. Sanders still won't touch it..
    She's a pathetic arrogance of power, corporatist, warmonger, and failure as Sec of State..wall street lackey.

*barf* - I'd vote for Trump over her if pushed - but he's so crappy it's a Hobson's choice

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If you break the law, yes. However, you must have intent to do the thing that is against the law and their are prohibitions against imposing laws ex post facto (the thing you did must have been against the law at the time you did it, not later because of a status change). You can look it up and see how it applies here but for those two reasons, anyone, not just Clinton would be found to not have broken the law here as I understand the facts.
    Using your knowledge of the law, illegal alien, Francisco Sanchez, cannot be held responsible for the killing a San Francisco woman in front of her father in San Francisco because he had no intention of killing the women.....in his pending trial, what do you think he will be charged with ?
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.