Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British have Obama by...........

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default British have Obama by...........

the short hairs...seems as if Obama has a past history after all...however the MSN media doesn't want to share this scandal with his supporters or others...seems as if corruption/fraud and ties to a corrupt real estate partner 'Rezko' with dealings with the ME...has not made it to national exposure...oh well I will bring you pacifist up too speed................

www.rense.com/general80/short.htm

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is going to be one interesting election year.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Indeed....................!

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    This is going to be one interesting election year.

The deeper I dig the more connections I find...Obama is going down hard...and I must admit I love it... all the cooing on the lib side for their chosen fast talking savoir is way too funny!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Too much, too early and you will find that it will all slip between your fingers. Timing is everything.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whatever, might as well have Battlebitch give us a good sample of what dumb smear merchants will start bringing up.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus View Post
    Whatever, might as well have Battlebitch give us a good sample of what dumb smear merchants will start bringing up.
    I don't think anything can beat his claim that Obama supports Sharia law and his wife better get out of the relationship before he has her circumcised...

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Whatever..............

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus View Post

Darla or darla's cousin or a darla wannabee...what a ho you are!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Rest assured...........

Too much, too early and you will find that it will all slip between your fingers. Timing is everything.

I will only post the appetizers on this corrupt/partisan board...the best will hit in Sept-November...that is if it goes that FAR!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default What a ditz.............

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I don't think anything can beat his claim that Obama supports Sharia law and his wife better get out of the relationship before he has her circumcised...

read the links...I just reported what they found...nice touch, very liberal of ya attaching the findings (attributed)to Battleborne...of course the circumcision comment was sarcasm and mine...upity bimbo!

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I hope that you are laughing when you post shit like this.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm almost always laughing while posting on this board. Truly I enjoy it, it's why I created it.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 71 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post
    the short hairs...seems as if Obama has a past history after all...however the MSN media doesn't want to share this scandal with his supporters or others...seems as if corruption/fraud and ties to a corrupt real estate partner 'Rezko' with dealings with the ME...has not made it to national exposure...oh well I will bring you pacifist up too speed................

Not news if from Chicago:

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread...zko#post500593

(hope that is ok Damo, I've seen links to other boards).

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/st...4315880&page=1

Man I hope this does not turn out to be a real scandal.

I dont think you realise what that would do the the psyche of of the average American.
    We have hope like we have not had in most our lives. Im talking even some Republicans who been moving his way.

You see it as a political gain for your team. There is a whole generation of Americans who would likely not vote for many years to come.

You want to see half the country give up on voting?

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Not news if from Chicago:

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread...zko#post500593

(hope that is ok Damo, I've seen links to other boards).
    Nah, I'll survive. I let democraticunderground pass for gawd's sake!
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post

And what about McCain and Keating?
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.