Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: alt right wins in Italy! Are we tired of winning yet?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    with regards to foreign policy your common mistake is that america is too weak and its enemies too strong therefore america cannot do anything.

Obama shared your mistake so he was held with such contempt that they didnt even bother greeting his plane in china.
    We are weak economically, and China is strong economically. We owe them more than we'll ever be able to pay, and continue to borrow.

Did you not know that?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

you were wrong on taco bowl being a big deal, it wasn't. You wrong were on the mexican judge comments being the end, they weren't. You were wrong that most republicans wouldn't come home (they did), you were wrong that someone that made trumps pussy comments couldn't be elected (they can be), you said there was absolutely no way trump could be president even on november 5th when he had about a 30% chance of winning. (he got elected) You thought an outlier poll about texas was interesting when trump was actually 85%+ to win the state, and trump did end up winning it easily.

I have been right on all of the above, I have also been right on the fact that minorities would not turn out at obama levels, I predicted many times that independents would not break for hillary clinton and they were trumps to gain.

I also talked about how this election was different from obama v. romney because it was much more chaotic and had a higher degree of volatility. Something everyone on this board ignored and responded to me with "Durrrrrr 'member romney by 5?"

Saying trump can't win when he's 30% to win is RETARDED, and that's the level of analysis you have had all year. You were retarded. You are in no position to judge what is a stupid thought or not. Get something right for a change and then we'll talk.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (12-05-2016), Truth Detector (12-06-2016)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meeseeks View Post
    you were wrong on taco bowl being a big deal, it wasn't. You wrong were on the mexican judge comments being the end, they weren't. You were wrong that most republicans wouldn't come home (they did), you were wrong that someone that made trumps pussy comments could be elected (he did), you said there was absolutely no way trump could be president even on november 5th when he had about a 30% chance of winning. (he got elected) You thought texas was in play when it actually was 85%+ to go for trump, and trump won it easily.

I have been right on all of the above, I have also been right on the fact that minorities would not turn out at obama levels, I predicted many times that independents would not break for hillary clinton and they were trumps to gain.

Saying trump can't win when he's 30% to win is RETARDED, and that's the level of analysis you have had all year. You were retarded. You are in no position to judge what is a stupid thought or not. Get something right for a change and then we'll talk.
    I said as soon as the Comey letter came out that he cost Hillary the election. All of those things you mention above DID swing voters toward Hillary, but the letter was the final straw for a lot of them. I called that.

Yeah, toward the end of the week, I was back to thinking Hillary would win - but only because I was surprised to see the polls, which ended up being pretty correct nationally, hadn't swung more toward Trump with that huge October surprise.

And again, you offered nothing but "well, both have a chance to win." You prize your analysis, but cower from prediction. The guys on NFL Today could say, "well, any given Sunday and all - really, both teams have a chance." But viewers want to know what they'd predict anyway, so they take their shot.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    We are weak economically, and China is strong economically. We owe them more than we'll ever be able to pay, and continue to borrow.

Did you not know that?
    and there you go again
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-06-2016)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I said as soon as the Comey letter came out that he cost Hillary the election.
    and then 3 days before the election you took it back you tard. You said "wait nope nevermind, no way."

You literally renounced your former comey post in your Nov. 5th post.

And again, you offered nothing but "well, both have a chance to win." You prize your analysis, but cower from prediction.
    First I offered many things beyond just "trump has a chance." I outlined the many reasons why.. i.e. volatility, undecideds, lower minority turnout, hispanics stuff not being as big of a deal as you thought, hispanics being concentrated mostly in non-swing states, etc, you just skipped over them above.

Secondly, I don't care about "predictions" which is something you ROUTINELY keep missing. I have said over and over and over again my problem was with your retarded level of analysis. Sorry but when you throw 30% out the window, you are dumb. I spent a lot of time on this board trying to get people to understand that 30% is not a low number. It's a common problem - the vast majority of the public does not understand probability. I urge you to go to this site:

http://iop.harvard.edu/get-inspired/...gers-look-2016

Scroll down and look for the nate silver interview. It's 17 minutes long. Towards the end of the interview the interviewer tried conflating nate predicting clinton as an "overwhelming favorite" with other media's predictions and nate had to step in and say..."uh no, 70% is NOT an overwhelming favorite"...the point being, this is widespread ignorance of statistics and probability where people simply cannot conceptually understand what 30% means in their daily lives. I suspect many on here, including yourself, suffer from this. I talked about this often on here only to be ignored. I said his chances of winning were higher than the cubs coming back down 3-1.. ignored again.

I have no issue with someone saying clinton was the favorite, that was the correct analysis. The problem is you couldn't even do that. YOu ahd to say it was literally impossible for trump to win, IN SPITE of the evidence to the contrary.

So when you ignore easy to understand evidence and you keep making bold predictions that fall flat on their face, and then you KEEP DOING IT, you've gone crazy. It's that simple.
    Last edited by BRUTALITOPS; 12-05-2016 at 01:40 AM.

---

Grind is basically right

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (12-05-2016), Truth Detector (12-06-2016)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And your double-standard is rarely more evident than it is w/ your glowing support of tsuke.

To continue the NFL analogy, c'mon, man.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (12-06-2016)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And your double-standard is rarely more evident than it is w/ your glowing support of tsuke.

To continue the NFL analogy, c'mon, man.
    edited my post to have more references for you to lookup.

---

Grind is basically right

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you, and liberals in general, really need to start learning to read between the lines. I am convinced there is something wrong with liberal brains that make them incapable of understanding trolling and hyperbole.

now don't get me wrong, tsuke does rule, but... once again you are taking me a bit too seriously.

---

Grind is basically right

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default alt right wins in Italy! Are we tired of winning yet?

Honestly - and I don't mean to sound patronizing - but it definitely feels like the stupids have taken over.

It's a bummer for the intelligent.
    And you of course consider yourself "the intelligent"?

Yeah, why would that sound patronizing. And you think Comey lost her the election?

ROFLMAO

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (12-05-2016), Truth Detector (12-06-2016)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I said as soon as the Comey letter came out that he cost Hillary the election. All of those things you mention above DID swing voters toward Hillary, but the letter was the final straw for a lot of them. I called that.

Yeah, toward the end of the week, I was back to thinking Hillary would win - but only because I was surprised to see the polls, which ended up being pretty correct nationally, hadn't swung more toward Trump with that huge October surprise.

And again, you offered nothing but "well, both have a chance to win." You prize your analysis, but cower from prediction. The guys on NFL Today could say, "well, any given Sunday and all - really, both teams have a chance." But viewers want to know what they'd predict anyway, so they take their shot.
    do you see the contradiction? Thinking Comey was instrumental in swinging the election,
    and then seeing the polls didn't move much toward Trump means the Comey letter wasn't in fact that important.

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,149 Times in 33,854 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

You just have to understand Grind and his trolling, when he comes on here to rage against the machine it is probably because his mother made him attend a family function or go to church.

18. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-05-2016), Rune (12-06-2016)

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you not know that?
    I wanted pizza for dinner yesterday then i remembered that they delivered slow last time. I tried to decide between chicken or burgers but the burgers had a sale so i went with that
    is on twitter @realtsuke

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 Times in 27,230 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

22. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    look at the racists embracing the alt right

hey you stupid fucks

there are more of us

you cant kill us all
    we want love not war
    is on twitter @realtsuke

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default alt right wins in Italy! Are we tired of winning yet?

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    look at the racists embracing the alt right

hey you stupid fucks

there are more of us

you cant kill us all
    You never used the term alt right until a few months ago. You are such a sheep

25. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post: