Thread: Should they get the death penatly?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Should they get the death penatly?

Should These Men Get The DEATH PENALTY If Guilty Of Gang Raping 9-Year-Old Girl?

These four thugs gang raped a 9-year-old girl while her mother was smoking methamphetamine in a garage with a friend.

Ok, I should NOT have to ask this question? Worse yet – there should NOT be ANYONE who thinks these thugs*deserve anything less than prison, let alone the death penalty. This young child is scarred for life – emotionally and physically! She will NEVER be the same innocent child. These scumbags have robbed that innocence from her. They are worse than fleas on dogs! These are some SICK dudes to say the least!
    The four men were booked into jail on felony charges.

According to a statement of probable cause filed March 30, the alleged assault occurred Easter Sunday at a home in Vernal.

The 9-year-old victim was with her mother at that home, where the mother was hanging out with a friend she met while incarcerated in jail. As the 9-year-old girl slept on the couch, her mother and that friend agreed to go into the garage and get high on methamphetamine.

When the mother returned, her daughter was on the couch but her clothes were in disarray and she seemed upset and wanted to go home. The next day, the girl reported that four men inside the home had taken her into a bedroom before taking turns raping her and then sodomizing her.

The girl reported that while one of the men was raping her, he told her he would kill her if she ever told anyone about what was happening.

The girl’s mother notified police, who responded to the home. One of the four alleged rapists was identified by the victim from a photograph, and 36-year-old Larson James RonDeau was taken into custody.

According to a press release from the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office issued Sunday, the other three men accused of the rape were arrested March 31 and April 1. Those men are 20-year-old Josiah RonDeau, 29-year-old Jerry Flatlip, and 26-year-old Randall Flatlip.

I kind of agree with the grandmother, who stated:
    “I want hard-core punishment for what they have done to this child, because that shouldn’t happen to anybody.”

You got that right! How would these scumbags like to go to jail and be gang raped by a few other men from their own jail cell? I can tell you this. Those that are in the same jail and know about it, won’t take kindly to child rapists!

----------------------------------------------

Maybe their defense will be, that the 9 YEAR OLD CHILD INSTIGATED HER OWN RAPE and Hillary can represent them.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Should they get the death penatly?

If they are muslimes or black or spics (basically democrat party loyalists) then I can see JPP liberal turning a blind eye. Maybe in their heads thinking "I wish it was a white guy"

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Should These Men Get The DEATH PENALTY If Guilty Of Gang Raping 9-Year-Old Girl?

These four thugs gang raped a 9-year-old girl while her mother was smoking methamphetamine in a garage with a friend.

Ok, I should NOT have to ask this question? Worse yet – there should NOT be ANYONE who thinks these thugs*deserve anything less than prison, let alone the death penalty. This young child is scarred for life – emotionally and physically! She will NEVER be the same innocent child. These scumbags have robbed that innocence from her. They are worse than fleas on dogs! These are some SICK dudes to say the least!

According to a statement of probable cause filed March 30, the alleged assault occurred Easter Sunday at a home in Vernal.

The 9-year-old victim was with her mother at that home, where the mother was hanging out with a friend she met while incarcerated in jail. As the 9-year-old girl slept on the couch, her mother and that friend agreed to go into the garage and get high on methamphetamine.

When the mother returned, her daughter was on the couch but her clothes were in disarray and she seemed upset and wanted to go home. The next day, the girl reported that four men inside the home had taken her into a bedroom before taking turns raping her and then sodomizing her.

The girl reported that while one of the men was raping her, he told her he would kill her if she ever told anyone about what was happening.

The girl’s mother notified police, who responded to the home. One of the four alleged rapists was identified by the victim from a photograph, and 36-year-old Larson James RonDeau was taken into custody.

According to a press release from the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office issued Sunday, the other three men accused of the rape were arrested March 31 and April 1. Those men are 20-year-old Josiah RonDeau, 29-year-old Jerry Flatlip, and 26-year-old Randall Flatlip.

“I want hard-core punishment for what they have done to this child, because that shouldn’t happen to anybody.”

You got that right! How would these scumbags like to go to jail and be gang raped by a few other men from their own jail cell? I can tell you this. Those that are in the same jail and know about it, won’t take kindly to child rapists!

Maybe their defense will be, that the 9 YEAR OLD CHILD INSTIGATED HER OWN RAPE and Hillary can represent them.

Maybe you're a delusional cockbite with no respect for the truth.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Should your mom get the death penalty?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post

and a death penalty would give them no reason to leave her alive idiott

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

there should NOT be ANYONE who thinks these thugs*deserve anything less than prison, let alone the death penalty.
    Is there anyone who thinks they don't deserve prison? What a pointless lead off.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #9 | Top