Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL TV Ratings Continue To Dive.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Default NFL TV Ratings Continue To Dive.

Not to deter from Trump's brilliant performance last night in the debate but the latest overnight ratings for NFL games last weekend pummeled twenty five percent. That's 25 %.

I myself have taken this sport run by pussies and have thrown it out in the garbage where it belongs once and for all. I never needed it in the first place but the Kapernick incident and the chicken shit NFL front office that did nothing about the Kapernick incident was the final straw for me that broke the camel's back. I watch and will on occasion continue to watch college football like I did last Saturday night when I saw a great game between Mississippi and Arkansas.

The NFL is committing suicide with this whole attitude that I need it. They are wrong because the NFL needs me and there are a growing number of former fans around the country who are agreeing with me in droves. The NFL is PC with gimmicks like their pretty in pink displays it puts on all over their stadiums and on their players for an entire month, four friggin' games that is because they are pussies and are afraid of the feminists with their boob politics and their boycott threats if they don't adhere.

The pussy rules say you can't hit the receivers, you cant hit the quarterbacks and soon if they keep it up, they'll be playing two hand touch out there.

The NFL has begun the slow process of climbing unto it's death bed and in ten more years, it will cease to exist all together although the version they present then will no doubt still be called the NFL.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I predicted the decline of the NFL last year

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cri more
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,026 Times in 14,522 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    Not to deter from Trump's brilliant performance last night in the debate but the latest overnight ratings for NFL games last weekend pummeled twenty five percent. That's 25 %.

I myself have taken this sport run by pussies and have thrown it out in the garbage where it belongs once and for all. I never needed it in the first place but the Kapernick incident and the chicken shit NFL front office that did nothing about the Kapernick incident was the final straw for me that broke the camel's back. I watch and will on occasion continue to watch college football like I did last Saturday night when I saw a great game between Mississippi and Arkansas.

The NFL is committing suicide with this whole attitude that I need it. They are wrong because the NFL needs me and there are a growing number of former fans around the country who are agreeing with me in droves. The NFL is PC with gimmicks like their pretty in pink displays it puts on all over their stadiums and on their players for an entire month, four friggin' games that is because they are pussies and are afraid of the feminists with their boob politics and their boycott threats if they don't adhere.

The pussy rules say you can't hit the receivers, you cant hit the quarterbacks and soon if they keep it up, they'll be playing two hand touch out there.

The NFL has begun the slow process of climbing unto it's death bed and in ten more years, it will cease to exist all together although the version they present then will no doubt still be called the NFL.
    Racist pieces of shit like yourself are upset with Kaepernick. Nobody else. If you can't stand watching black people dominate the field of play....watch hockey.

Meanwhile, next Feb. will show record numbers for the Super Bowl.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (10-24-2016)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Kapernick incident
    he's a child that lacks perspective; but he can do what he wants to.
    I don't hold it against him.

I do fear we don't really understand American history, other then a bunch of disjointed dates.

African Americans have made great strides -and they did it largely by perseverance ( eyes on the prize).
    There are some racists whites, but nowhere near the amount typically cited; moreover they have lost their voice.

There are a lotof things wrong with thsi country, but the ability to self correct is not one of them

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

I'd be glad to view the data.
    But count me a skeptic about NFL market share diminishing significantly on broadcast TV.
    What would displace it? "Football"? (soccer) Formula 1?

The NFL & NHL provide quality entertainment to audients with both team and brand loyalties.
    I don't foresee the collapse of either franchise anytime soon.

Though I will confess, since MLB cheated a pitcher of credit for a perfect game because of an undisputed incorrect call from an on field official, I have not watched an MLB game; and won't until they correct the record books.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. The Following User Groans At Minister of Truth For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (10-24-2016)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post

You're still a faggot traitor.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

i only understood the rules to football by reading eyeshield 21
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Football Jersey View Post
    You're still a faggot traitor.
    your still not getting the elephant back
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    he's a child that lacks perspective; but he can do what he wants to.
    I don't hold it against him.

I do fear we don't really understand American history, other then a bunch of disjointed dates.

African Americans have made great strides -and they did it largely by perseverance ( eyes on the prize).
    There are some racists whites, but nowhere near the amount typically cited; moreover they have lost their voice.

There are a lotof things wrong with thsi country, but the ability to self correct is not one of them
    His issue is more about rogue cops.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Football Jersey View Post
    Fuck you, I hope Kaepernick gets cut.
    Hah! Cut? You do realize that he's got a multi million dollar contract? He'll be traded next year, and he'll be thrilled to be on a competitive team.

Unless, of course, he goes to the Jets.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

People watch sports to escape this bullshit. Kaepernick has a job. He should do his job. If I were his employer I would tell him to do this shit on his own time.

But if the NFL doesn't mind losing business them fuck em

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

philly rabbit (10-21-2016)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

1) election year
    2) oversaturizarion
    3) stars missing/hurt
    4) Kap's antics

Not suggesting they are in that order just saying all four playing a role

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Hah! Cut? You do realize that he's got a multi million dollar contract? He'll be traded next year, and he'll be thrilled to be on a competitive team.

Unless, of course, he goes to the Jets.
    A contract to suck, and then to suck for his next team, if anyone is dumb enough to eat that contract (which is doubtful).