Thread: The Alt Right

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hasa Diga Eebowai View Post
    I've seen the alt right move in on this board and in other online forums. I have mentioned them here before. I didn't need anybody in the media to tell me about it.

It is definitely marked by white nationalism and white supremacy.

Based on your ad hom, I am guessing you might not know about the roots of what you support.
    The alt right is a white supremacist movement looking to put down people of color, divide and destroy our nation. They are internal enemies that seeks to annihilate the United States.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    How do we change that? Force all rural people to move to the city or force blacks to move out of the city to have better neighborhood diversity?
    Urban areas in the north tend to be black because that's where the blacks migrated after being forced out of the south by white supremacist traitors. People tend to either stay in rural areas or leave, they don't move there. There are actually a lot of rural black people in the south, the remnants of the vast white supremacist ethnic cleansing of the area.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Melting pot. Learn it.
    The United States is far more multicultural than Europe. I can't help but role my eyes at places like Austria, that turn all of 5% brown and suddenly start voting for the fucking Nazi's again.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    So who gets to decide what is racist? I recall a decade of so ago, the Labour party over here decided that the best way to shut down debate on immigration was to label everybody racist. Fortunately that bullshit has ended more or less ended over here, altjough it sounds to me as if you guys are still at the throwing shit over the garden fence stage still.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk
    "OH NO I SAW A SINGLE FUCKING POLE THE SKY IS FALLING HAVE 2 VOTE NAZI" - Tom every election

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    lmao you people are so fucking stupid you don't know what the FUCK you are talking about. God damn one retard in the media says "alt-right is white nationalist" and you retards buy it hook line and sinker. I guess you can't be against globalism anymore without being a white supremacist. You retards think /pol/ and 16 year old spergs is an actual political movement lmao.

seriously I can't emphasize how out of touch and moronic some of you sound. It's like old people picking up new words they have heard for the first time and thinking they are "with it"
    Can you seriously believe that the alt-right is anything but white nationalist? Read Brietbart for a second and tell me that it's anything but racism and rampant Islamophobia. They are the new KKK.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    I know plenty of poor whites who can't afford to live in upscale neighborhoods and I know well off blacks that do.
    Name the "well off blacks" that you claim to "know"

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanhawk View Post
    Urban areas in the north tend to be black because that's where the blacks migrated after being forced out of the south by white supremacist traitors. People tend to either stay in rural areas or leave, they don't move there. There are actually a lot of rural black people in the south, the remnants of the vast white supremacist ethnic cleansing of the area.
    I'm aware of the historical migration patterns and gov't policies that forced blacks into certain areas. Christi's position is one of not caring for areas that are too much of one nationality/ethnicity. I think econonics trumps all but I also don't think there is anything wrong with people liking to live around people with similar backgrounds. (I'm not saying it's better if they do I'm just saying I don't have a problem with people choosing where they want to live).

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Name the "well off blacks" that you claim to "know"
    You're a bigger idiot than I thought lol.

That's saying something.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since Hillary's defense against Trump going after the black vote is to smear him as a racist [imagine lol!] by linking him to the Alt Right, she managed to bring them into the national news.

My take on Alt Right is they are a reaction to progressivism, though the knee-jerk media labels them racist [imagine lol!] but that's a pretty shallow interpretation of the 'group'. But it's more of an ideology than a group at this point.

I may be Alt Right, I haven't quite made my mind up yet.
    Article in the New York Times today:

"No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias"

NYTIMES.com

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a bigger idiot than I thought lol. That's saying something.
    I knew you were lying. Have you ever seen a black person IRL?

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm aware of the historical migration patterns and gov't policies that forced blacks into certain areas. Christi's position is one of not caring for areas that are too much of one nationality/ethnicity. I think econonics trumps all but I also don't think there is anything wrong with people liking to live around people with similar backgrounds. (I'm not saying it's better if they do I'm just saying I don't have a problem with people choosing where they want to live).
    I made a similar point. Where you choose to live is very much dependent on your bank account as opposed to your skin color.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I made a similar point. Where you choose to live is very much dependent on your bank account as opposed to your skin color.
    It's why I am here in Florida.. much cheaper living then Maryland, which is an insanely high taxed state.

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where you choose to live is very much dependent on your bank account as opposed to your skin color.
    That must be why you live in the second-poorest shit hole in America, which is over 90% white.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    It's why I am here in Florida.. much cheaper living then Maryland, which is an insanely high taxed state.
    Maryland is more expensive because it's the #1 state in the country by median household income, loser.

You can't afford to live in Maryland because you lack the skills needed to earn a good living, so you absconded to #37.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

Telemarketing is a job for losers.

Like you.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I'd move there for the fishing lol.