Thread: Trump's enemy list!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump's enemy list!

Trump got pissed at Joe Scarborough last week so he lashed out at Joe's television show and tried to harm him by saying he was having an affair with his co-host Mika Brzezinski.

SO, if Trump cant control his temper and wants to lash out at journalists who he dislikes like this.. should he really run the FBI?

What if a Congressman angers him and wont vote the way Trump wants?
    What if someone with an FBI file that says he is gay wants to promote something Trump is against? Will Trump out the guy?

This is an honest concern should a man with a temper problem who does not know how to appropriately manage his bullying behavior, someone who clearly has trouble controlling himself, be in charge of the CIA, the FBI, the IRS

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Bill (08-24-2016), Leonthecat (08-24-2016), mogur (08-24-2016)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Is there a Trump body count?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Establishment View Post
    Frankly, Jarod, times have changed. It's not really a security problem for FBI and CIA agents to be closeted gays the way it was in the 50s and 60s, because the repercussions are nil and the stigma is greatly lessened.
    That was just one example, but it would still be for some people. So maybe the FBI knows someone is having an affair.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Is there a Trump body count?
    Not that I know about.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    That was just one example, but it would still be for some people. So maybe the FBI knows someone is having an affair.
    That is only one example & an important one if you've been playin the I thump the bible & I am a family values man/women...

I think it should be a real concern for anyone that dares to oppose him..

If he gets elected I am sure he will find out that others can play that game on him as well.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That is only one example & an important one if you've been playin the I thump the bible & I am a family values man/women...

If he gets elected I am sure he will find out that others can play that game on him as well.....
    Vlad will suppress all Trump scandals as long as his puppet follows orders.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Nobody really believes Trump is religious, they just pretend so they don't appear to be hypocrites.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Bill (08-24-2016), Leonthecat (08-24-2016)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am sorry, I have to say... people who support this guy are really fools, they have to understand what kind of access this mean spirited, thin skinned man will have to millions of people's personal information. He has proven he is not above using that kind of information to bully people who oppose him, and certainty all presidents have people oppose them.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-24-2016)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's why BOs extensive punitive use of federal power (illegally of course) was a terrible prescident but he will respect the law he's not a democrat anymore.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    That's why BOs extensive punitive use of federal power (illegally of course) was a terrible prescident but he will respect the law he's not a democrat anymore.
    Barak Obama used government information to target his enemies and try to bully them into doing his bidding?

Oh, and Obama wont be on the ballot this time, plus he is not elegable as he has admitted now to being born in Africa and being a Muslim.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Trump's enemy list!

Trump got pissed at Joe Scarborough last week so he lashed out at Joe's television show and tried to harm him by saying he was having an affair with his co-host Mika Brzezinski.

SO, if Trump cant control his temper and wants to lash out at journalists who he dislikes like this.. should he really run the FBI?

What if a Congressman angers him and wont vote the way Trump wants?
    What if someone with an FBI file that says he is gay wants to promote something Trump is against? Will Trump out the guy?

This is an honest concern should a man with a temper problem who does not know how to appropriately manage his bullying behavior, someone who clearly has trouble controlling himself, be in charge of the CIA, the FBI, the IRS
    Yeah what if he used the IRS to weaken political opponents. You would hate that. You looked the other way when Obama did it, but Trump really concerns you.

I wish I could believe you were worried about the "principle". But watching you defend all manner of corruption and law breaking from ILLary and B. Hussein Yobabymama I just find your faux outrage laughable and not worth taking seriously

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Yeah what if he used the IRS to weaken political opponents. You would hate that. You looked the other way when Obama did it, but Trump really concerns you.

I wish I could believe you were worried about the "principle". But watching you defend all manner of corruption and law breaking from ILLary and B. Hussein Yobabymama I just find your faux outrage laughable and not worth taking seriously
    There is no evidence Obama did that!

Trump does it daily!

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Barak Obama used government information to target his enemies and try to bully them into doing his bidding?

Oh, and Obama wont be on the ballot this time, plus he is not elegable as he has admitted now to being born in Africa and being a Muslim.
    I didn't suggest he would be on the ballot but his failed administration is.
    His endless string of illegal actions will impact all who follow. It's a major reason to insure hrc not get sworn in.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.