Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary is doomed. Trump has this in the bag.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Default Hillary is doomed. Trump has this in the bag.

Does everyone remember how Trump became the nominee? If you really break it down, it wasn't his crazy bombastic style, it wasn't his tell it like it is, it wasn't his attacks on the media, it was really his performance in the debates. He was so unique and came out swinging in every debate, he left his opponents bloody and unable to respond.

Even when he said something ridiculous it was quickly followed by a great debate so his numbers always remained steady.

So what do you think he is going to do to HIllary? A women who had to handle such tough debates as Bernie Sanders, and Martin O'Malley.

He will and would easy eviscerate Clinton in a Debate. This is why her camp is desperately trying to get out of the debates, have then air during monday night football, and get Chris Wallace out of them.

Now that she is passing out in 70 degree weather, she is really toast.

This is now Trump's campaign to lose. Hillary is finished.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I don't share your slam dunk confidence lol. That said, six weeks ago I was ready to write Trump off.

Hillary is in trouble though. 'Floundering' best describes her campaign at this point. Her biggest problem is the election isn't today.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-12-2016)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    I don't share your slam dunk confidence lol. That said, six weeks ago I was ready to write Trump off.

Hillary is in trouble though. 'Floundering' best describes her campaign at this point. Her biggest problem is the election isn't today.
    YEs she still has a lead in the polls, so far. But people are forgetting how well Trump did in the GOP debates. Its the reason he won. And if he does it again against Clinton he could win.

Problem is you have to fine tune your debate once in the general, just like your campaign, and IDK if Trump can or will.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    YEs she still has a lead in the polls, so far. But people are forgetting how well Trump did in the GOP debates. Its the reason he won. And if he does it again against Clinton he could win.

Problem is you have to fine tune your debate once in the general, just like your campaign, and IDK if Trump can or will.
    I wanna believe he's turned the corner on shooting himself in the foot, but Trump is Trump lol. Though I noticed he did the right thing, twice, over Hillary's deplorable weekend.

First, he didn't get in the way of Hillary shooting herself in the foot with her 'deplorable' comments: Trump 1.0 might have returned fire with a 'Hillary supporters suck lol; second, he offered condolences over Hillary's health. You don't touch that with a ten foot pole if you're Trump.

Maybe he's finally there, we'll see.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 24 Posts

Does everyone remember how Trump became the nominee? If you really break it down, it wasn't his crazy bombastic style, it wasn't his tell it like it is, it wasn't his attacks on the media, it was really his performance in the debates. He was so unique and came out swinging in every debate, he left his opponents bloody and unable to respond.

Even when he said something ridiculous it was quickly followed by a great debate so his numbers always remained steady.

So what do you think he is going to do to HIllary? A women who had to handle such tough debates as Bernie Sanders, and Martin O'Malley.

He will and would easy eviscerate Clinton in a Debate. This is why her camp is desperately trying to get out of the debates, have then air during monday night football, and get Chris Wallace out of them.

I hope he gets her so pissed that she strokes out and dies live on national tv, that would be hilarious.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

On the national stage, he might actually have to talk about issues rather than just toss insults. Get to the issues and he demonstrates his total ignorance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Althea (09-12-2016)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    On the national stage, he might actually have to talk about issues rather than just toss insults. Get to the issues and he demonstrates his total ignorance.
    Total ignorance is hyperbole, but I'll grant issues should be Hillary's strong suit.

The problem is her record. If Trump is smart, he won't allow Hillary to go on with her mastery of federal government X's and O's but keep her off balance by having to defend her record.

In theory, it should be pretty easy---if he doesn't get suckered into saying something stupid.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Total ignorance is hyperbole, but I'll grant issues should be Hillary's strong suit.

The problem is her record. If Trump is smart, he won't allow Hillary to go on with her mastery of federal government X's and O's but keep her off balance by having to defend her record.

In theory, it should be pretty easy---if he doesn't get suckered into saying something stupid.
    If you haven't noticed his total inability to address ANY policy issue coherently, you haven't been paying attention.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

ROFL!

You just keep right on telling yourself that.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (09-12-2016)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Hillary is doomed. Trump has this in the bag.

In which case, America is doomed, and who cares?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

It's never smart politics to mock the electorate. That's a god way to lose swing voters.

Having said that Clinton wasn't wrong. There is lots of polling data that shows that not only are more than half of Trump supporters bigoted but that their animus and hostility towards those of different races, ethnicities and religions are substantially greater than other GOP supporters.

So yea...it was still a dumb thing for Clinton to say from a political strategy standpoint. Comparable to Romney 47% comment and Obama's Guns, Gays and Religion comment but she's not wrong.

If anything her estimate of Trump supporters being bigots is pretty conservative. I mean just look at all the bigoted comments the right wingers on this board make. Cawacko is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that isn't a flat out racist and he's not a Trump supporter. The epidemic levels of bigotry on the far right of the GOP played a substantial roll in my leaving the GOP. I will not ally myself with racists and bigots politically.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

15. The Following User Groans At Mott the Hoople For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (09-12-2016)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

iolo (09-13-2016)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

excellent advice.
    I don't know if Trump can do it- but there is plenty of documentation out there she owns Libya and the aftermath.
    Her advocacy and international organizing created a failed terrorist state..Can Trump make that clear point?
    ( If he refuses to say Bengazi! -yes)

He can tie it to her not learning from her Iraq vote. Bernie did the same thing in the primary, and it kina stuck.
    He seriously brought her judgment into question; and afterall that is what being POTUS is-
    for all her years in gov't she doesn't learn anything about being commander in chief.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes it should be her strength but rarely is. She keeps to vagaries and soundbites.

Plus weak bernie let her get away with pretty much everything, and didn't even touch her emails.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    It's never smart politics to mock the electorate. That's a god way to lose swing voters.

Having said that Clinton wasn't wrong. There is lots of polling data that shows that not only are more than half of Trump supporters bigoted but that their animus and hostility towards those of different races, ethnicities and religions are substantially greater than other GOP supporters.

So yea...it was still a dumb thing for Clinton to say from a political strategy standpoint. Comparable to Romney 47% comment and Obama's Guns, Gays and Religion comment but she's not wrong.

If anything her estimate of Trump supporters being bigots is pretty conservative. I mean just look at all the bigoted comments the right wingers on this board make. Cawacko is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that isn't a flat out racist and he's not a Trump supporter. The epidemic levels of bigotry on the far right of the GOP played a substantial roll in my leaving the GOP. I will not ally myself with racists and bigots politically.
    I'm sure you have this HUGE amount of polling data that you can share with us. Otherwise its yet another unfounded assertion.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Your problem is, this happened too far out in front of election day.

If she had had these same medical symptoms only a couple weeks before the election, her campaign might not have time to recover.

But with MONTHS to recoup, gather her wits about her and prove to the general population she isn't dying like you Trumpkins keep trying to claim, her numbers will rebound and she's going to nail Trump's ass to the wall come November.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?