Thread: Hillary sold arms to ISIS

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Default Hillary sold arms to ISIS

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-s...ns-isis-syria/ Huma might have brokered the deal

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Here is the transcript and the revelation by Assange…

JUAN GONZÁLEZ: Julian, I want to mention something else. In March, you launched a searchable archive for over 30,000 emails and email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of state. The 50,547 pages of documents span the time from June 2010 to August 2014; 7,500 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton herself. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the U.S. State Department as the result of a Freedom of Information Act request. Why did you do this, and what’s the importance, from your perspective, of being able to create a searchable base?

JULIAN ASSANGE:
    So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

++

1.we recently found out about US arms sales to "Libyan rebels" ( correctly labeled as AQ here).
    2.and we know Libyan weapons poured into Syria

I hope we get to see the Emails..all of this was known around the edges -but stonewalled to Congress by the administration.
    Rand Paul did some investigation and got nowhere.

It's another key piece to Clinton's interventionism, as well as Libyan weapons flow

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 15 Posts

Reagan sold arms to Iran. I have the right to bare my arms. You have the right to do whatever the fuck you want to. Bears have the right to eat anyone. And you think Hillary doesn't have the right to arm ISIS? Well, when she gets into power, imagine what the fuck that crazy woman will do. She will arm ISIS, like you fear, she will arm HAMAS, every fucking Muslim in this country that you hate, and what the fuck are you going to do? Leave? Please be my guest.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Here is the transcript and the revelation by Assange…

JUAN GONZÁLEZ: Julian, I want to mention something else. In March, you launched a searchable archive for over 30,000 emails and email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of state. The 50,547 pages of documents span the time from June 2010 to August 2014; 7,500 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton herself. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the U.S. State Department as the result of a Freedom of Information Act request. Why did you do this, and what’s the importance, from your perspective, of being able to create a searchable base?

JULIAN ASSANGE:
    So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

++

1.we recently found out about US arms sales to "Libyan rebels" ( correctly labeled as AQ here).
    2.and we know Libyan weapons poured into Syria

I hope we get to see the Emails..all of this was known around the edges -but stonewalled to Congress by the administration.
    Rand Paul did some investigation and got nowhere.

It's another key piece to Clinton's interventionism, as well as Libyan weapons flow
    Okay, nice point. Do you in your heart of hearts think that Clinton is the bad dude? And I do trust in your knowledge. Please, don't bullshit me.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by mogur View Post
    Okay, nice point. Do you in your heart of hearts think that Clinton is the bad dude? And I do trust in your knowledge. Please, don't bullshit me.
    I won't, but it's not just my opinion. I would tell you I supported her in '08.

Clinton is an innate interventionist. It's manifest in secretive weapon sales( here) , her Iraq vote, her roles as chief advocate and international architect of the Libyan 2011 war ( a continuing crisis -today we went in and bombed ISIS there) -the "friends of Syria" mentioned here
    where by "assad must go" became the meme that greatly weakened him, and allowed al-Nusra and assorted jihadists to work together on the battlefield.

Further she hasn't a clue. for allof Trumps' "Muslim ban" ( which is really a ban on certain terrorists countries) -
    at least he's trying to do something.
    Clinton is calling for an "intelligence surge" - like we having been doing that?

Further she's a cold warrior -maybe more effective then the feckless Obama (maybe) but not trying to defuse western/Russian tensions.
    It can be done -but it requires a nod to legitimate Russian spheres.

Then her domestic tendency to shred the Constitution with over-reliance on executive orders...blah blah,etc etc.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 24 Posts

Death to all ISIL supporting members of the DNC, that is not a threat just ask John Kerry.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I won't, but it's not just my opinion. I would tell you I supported her in '08.

Clinton is an innate interventionist. It's manifest in secretive weapon sales( here) , her Iraq vote, her roles as chief advocate and international architect of the Libyan 2011 war ( a continuing crisis -today we went in and bombed ISIS there) -the "friends of Syria" mentioned here
    where by "assad must go" became the meme that greatly weakened him, and allowed al-Nusra and assorted jihadists to work together on the battlefield.

Further she hasn't a clue. for allof Trumps' "Muslim ban" ( which is really a ban on certain terrorists countries) -
    at least he's trying to do something.
    Clinton is calling for an "intelligence surge" - like we having been doing that?

Further she's a cold warrior -maybe more effective then the feckless Obama (maybe) but not trying to defuse western/Russian tensions.
    It can be done -but it requires a nod to legitimate Russian spheres.

Then her domestic tendency to shred the Constitution with over-reliance on executive orders...blah blah,etc etc.
    Duly noted, and thank you for being honest.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by mogur View Post
    Duly noted, and thank you for being honest.
    10-4
    (I had to turn off the "likes and groans" when Rune was on a bender)

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

So this is why her and Obama tried to lie and cover up Benghazi so quickly.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    You are retarded.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.