Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default A British Muslim speaks

Tam Khan

Yesterday at 00:30 (Sent on Facebook)

I'm a Muslim and proud to be one but I think it's time as Muslims we fix this bullshit problem we have. Yes we do have a problem with our community & so called 'Muslim' brothers. Whatever is going on it's time we stop blaming others, stop being the 'victims' & blaming the West. We need to fix this epidemic of inbreds from doing these despicable crimes. Sorry I don't care if you think I'm being harsh. Islam is a beautiful religion BUT these uneducated monkeys misinterpret things & feel they are acting on Gods behalf & it's only getting worse.

I am fed up of going back to the UK to visit home & see these pricks protest against the government or army or Poppy's or flags. Are you having a a fucking laugh? It's England, if they want to fly a flag they bloody well should. If they want to celebrate their army and all they should it's their country. If you don't like it, leave. I'd love to see these people talk crap in Muslim countries. They would be smashed in seconds. Locked up & tortured.

I think it's time the British or West deport not only those who speak bad or against the country but the entire family also. You come to a country to milk the benefit system, free education & health yet complain. Try that in Pakistan or the Gulf. See what will happen. It's pissing me off seeing this shit. Monkeys like Anjem Choudhury etc. Try talk bad in the Muslim states and see.

Contribute to the country that looks after you and your family. Respect their culture and traditions the same way they do when they live in Muslim countries. Doesn't mean your going against your religion. It's respect & what's taught in Islam. Live by the laws of the land.

I was born and raised in England. Never had any issues with racism or Islampbobia. My closest friends were English & non Muslims. They treated me like a brother and likewise. I was able to practice my religion without offending them and they did without offending me. But over the last decade I have noticed real changes and I don't like it.

I feel more Muslims need to start cleaning up our society. We are lucky to be able to have so many mosques in England, able to have free speech but don't take the piss. If you don't like what you see it's simple, LEAVE!

Don't use the system, benefit from it then manipulate it and the country you live in. We need more Muslims in our society who are looked up too to speak to the community, educate them and fix this shit. I am ashamed to see what I do nowadays. It bothers me so much.

We need to clean our society up and start being more active in mosques and Muslim 'areas'. Educate them, flag the authorities if you see individuals act strange or become illusive, any dodgy behaviour go flag these people. The end of the day it's your country also so you need to protect is just as much. I am Muslim and proud but if you have an issue with what I'm saying debate with me or raise your concerns, better yet delete me if you disagree. I'm not here too make friends or kiss ass. Muslims we need to start cleaning up our communities ASAP. We are just as much to blame for letting these idiots do these things as they are for sitting quiet. If we don't it won't stop only get worse.

Stop becoming militants and extremists. Pray, do good, give charity, be good to your family and elders, contribute to your community, help the place prosper. Integrate, speak the bloody language of the country, educate yourselves, if you cannot you don't deserve to be there in the first place. By community I mean the place you live.

I have so much to say it's hard to fit it all in a status but one thing is for sure We Muslims need to start Looking in our own communities and really need to try help clean it up because as much as we want to blame others it's bullshit. We need to clean up first.

These idiots are giving us all a bad name. To all those who work hard, act normal and so on. Time to fix up and seriously clean up our own people now!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 07-28-2016 at 01:54 PM.

2. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (07-29-2016)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-28-2016), USFREEDOM911 (07-28-2016)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wa talking with a very good Muslim friend the other day, he asked me why do white middle liberals always seem to want to make excuses for extremists?

5. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (07-29-2016)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    I wa talking with a very good Muslim friend the other day, he asked me why do white middle liberals always seem to want to make excuses for extremists?
    They don't, they simply want you all to remember all Muslims aren't extremists. Your Muslim friend, wink, wink, should know this. Liberals are the ones who support them when the rest of you want to label all of them terrorists.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (07-29-2016)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    They don't, they simply want you all to remember all Muslims aren't extremists. Your Muslim friend, wink, wink, should know this. Liberals are the ones who support them when the rest of you want to label all of them terrorists.
    How nice of you to be there or Christians when your lefty friends are calling them all terrorists.

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    How nice of you to be there or Christians when your lefty friends are calling them all terrorists.
    They don't call them all terrorists, that's you making stuff up, again.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course he knows that, he also knows just how much PC nonsense is spouted as well.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course he knows that, he also knows just how much PC nonsense is spouted as well.
    Do they know your true feelings, I bet he would be shocked, you probably talk a different line to their face, different from what you say here.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They don't call them all terrorists, that's you making stuff up, again.
    Okay, all was hyperbole as I don't know all your friends. But your BFF troll friends here sure do. And that is a fact.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do they know your true feelings, I bet he would be shocked, you probably talk a different line to their face, different from what you say here.
    Not in the slightest, I have known Shafiq for nearly twenty years and we used to work together. He is a devout Muslim but pretty non PC in many respects. When we worked away we used to have some great discussions in hotels when doing installation work around the UK. He has told me many times how much he despises people on the Left, who are terrified of calling a spade a spade.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not in the slightest, I have known Shafiq for nearly twenty years and we used to work together. He is a devout Muslim but pretty non PC in many respects. When we worked away we used to have some great discussions in hotels when doing installation work around the UK. He has told me many times how much he despises people on the Left, who are terrified of calling a spade a spade.
    I doubt Rana has any Muslim friends. So she thinks it is easy to pass judgement on those who do and she can easily speak for Muslims.

See how that works?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you tell him how you feel about Muslim immigrants? I wonder if he was an immigrant? I somehow doubt you were honest with him, you pretended to be liberal for many years on here! Lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (07-29-2016)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I doubt Rana has any Muslim friends. So she thinks it is easy to pass judgement on those who do and she can easily speak for Muslims.

See how that works?
    Oh I am sure that is true, she is exactly the sort of person that Shafiq dislikes most.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh I am sure that is true, she is exactly the sort of person that Shafiq dislikes most.
    Christie, too, since her views are exactly like mine?

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

See how that works?
    You would be wrong about that, like most things you talk about.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you tell him how you feel about Muslim immigrants? I wonder if he was an immigrant? I somehow doubt you were honest with him, you pretended to be liberal for many years on here! Lol
    He was born in Middlesborough but his parents came from Kashmir. He knows very well my views, his views are not dissimilar. He said to me just last week that Syrians and Iraqis tend to be well educated much more so than Afghans many of whom are pederasts, his words. It is really easy for people like you to pontificate when you are thousands of miles away, but it is patently obvious that you have very little idea about what is really going on in Europe.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Seahawk (07-28-2016)