Thread: Why this Latina campaigns for Donald Trump on the border

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Default Why this Latina campaigns for Donald Trump on the border

Why this Latina campaigns for Donald Trump on the border

Miriam Cepeda is probably one of few -- a 24-year-old Latina and a self-proclaimed "Trump girl" on the South Texas border -- and she wants you to know it.

She volunteers for Donald Trump's campaign in an area where 90% of its population identifies as Hispanic or Latino, and she lives in Texas' Hidalgo County. Proof that not all of Texas votes Republican, President Barack Obama won 70% of the vote there in 2012. This is also not far from where Trump wants to build his wall with Mexico.

Cepeda is the daughter of an undocumented immigrant, but she doesn't shy away from the controversial comments Trump has made about Latinos -- including when he first launched his White House bid by calling Mexican immigrants "rapists."

"I completely agree with Donald J. Trump's policies as far as creating a stronger border and enforcing our border security," she said. "I first hand have seen ... friends that are getting involved with illegal activity that's associated with drugs or human trafficking. It's an issue that people need to realize is reality."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politi...ley/index.html

Is she an aunt Juanita?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Default Why this Latina campaigns for Donald Trump on the border

I am sure she will be called a traitor to her race by JPP demalquedacrats

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by islam stinks View Post
    I am sure she will be called a traitor to her race by JPP demalquedacrats
    Think so?
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post
    Think so?
    Why do you post in my threads Legion? You want others to ban me from their threads, yet, you have no problem posting in mine.

Strange.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post

Miriam Cepeda is probably one of few -- a 24-year-old Latina and a self-proclaimed "Trump girl" on the South Texas border -- and she wants you to know it.

She volunteers for Donald Trump's campaign in an area where 90% of its population identifies as Hispanic or Latino, and she lives in Texas' Hidalgo County. Proof that not all of Texas votes Republican, President Barack Obama won 70% of the vote there in 2012. This is also not far from where Trump wants to build his wall with Mexico.

Cepeda is the daughter of an undocumented immigrant, but she doesn't shy away from the controversial comments Trump has made about Latinos -- including when he first launched his White House bid by calling Mexican immigrants "rapists."

"I completely agree with Donald J. Trump's policies as far as creating a stronger border and enforcing our border security," she said. "I first hand have seen ... friends that are getting involved with illegal activity that's associated with drugs or human trafficking. It's an issue that people need to realize is reality."

Is she an aunt Juanita?
    She has a mountain to climb, one she will grow out of after the don goes back to hollywood.. I like that trump pinata though... lmao

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post

Is she an aunt Juanita?
    No, looks like she is a great organizer, good luck to her, but like all Trump supporters, she's an idiot, in my opinion.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    No, looks like she is a great organizer, good luck to her, but like all Trump supporters, she's an idiot, in my opinion.
    But in your opinion, you're honest and truthful; so everyone can see what weight that pulls.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.