Members banned from this thread: NOVA, Cancel 2016.11, evince, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Rune, canceled.2021.1, Rjohnson, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, CFM, Ralph, TheDonald, Seahawk, Zippy, Cancel 2016.8, Face, Your, Wolverine and PinTheTailOnTheDonkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traitorous Putin pawn claims he's made "a lot of sacrifices"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    When Khan said "you have sacrificed nothing and no one" it brought a lump to my throat. And all that jerk can do is criticize Khan's wife.
    He seems to have the emotional maturity of an eighth grader, perfect for running a central asian dictatorship..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Twitter is blowing up over this.

It's worth checking out. There is some pretty funny stuff out there.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Trump's many sacrifices on behalf of America include "working hard" and "providing employment".

How dare someone who only lost a son in Iraq say that Strong leader Trump hasn't sacrificed for this country?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well anyone can see what he thinks his "sacrifices" (not seeing his tax returns we will have to just trust him as usual) & we can also see how he degrades & belittles those that actually did sacrifice....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well anyone can see what he thinks his "sacrifices" (not seeing his tax returns we will have to just trust him as usual) & we can also see how he degrades & belittles those that actually did sacrifice....
    What's giving up your life in combat compared to "I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success"?

Now we see what Republicans really think of the troops.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

KGB Agent Taco Bowl · 25m25 minutes ago

@nytimes weird that theyd speak on behalf of hillary, who voted for the war he died in

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Lapdoggy anattachik View Post
    KGB Agent Taco Bowl · 25m25 minutes ago @nytimes weird that theyd speak on behalf of hillary, who voted for the war he died in
    Yip for my amusement, loyal little lapdoggy.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    What's giving up your life in combat compared to "I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success"?

Now we see what Republicans really think of the troops.
    Yep... Another backhander to Vets...

It is sad to think many will be tricked into supporting him & vote against their own best interests...... HE USES VETS JUST LIKE HE USES EVERYONE ELSE~ANYONE ELSE HE CAN TO "WIN", that is the most important thing that matters to him..

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Yep... Another backhander to Vets...

It is sad to think many will be tricked into supporting him & vote against their own best interests...... HE USES VETS JUST LIKE HE USES EVERYONE ELSE~ANYONE ELSE HE CAN TO "WIN", that is the most important thing that matters to him..

You mean he's not really a devout Christian whose favorite book is the Bible?

You mean he won't bring back coal mining jobs?

You mean he won't keep his panty-pissing proteges safe from dark-skinned people?