Members banned from this thread: Cancel 2016.11, evince, Rune, Legion Troll and Leonthecat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why are young women are so FEEBLE: They can’t cope with ideas that challenge them?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

The dumbing down of America and the hurt feelings among young people today who think they shouldn't be offended in any manner is a result of fifty years of liberalism controlling our culture. Our males have been deballed and our females think that sexual freedom is the only freedom they will only need in life while being offended in any manner is a felony crime.

The feminists, who are mainly responsible for the destruction of the country's entire social order began this in earnest when they latched themselves onto the 1964 civil rights act which was designed to aid black Americans and when they did this, they drug the homo sexuals in along with them.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,165 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I suspect you can comprehend but choose not to. Nowhere did I mention folks weren't "decent". Majority or otherwise.

Even the bird-brains who use censorship to impose PC, i'm sure belabor under the delusion they are on a right cause.

Fortunately it's not main-stream thought; being such a bizarre mannerism of speech - but it needs to be stamped out
    before it spreads any further.
    I comprehend just fine, thanks.
    You stated, "I suspect that there are", this to me indicates that you think the majority of men...aren't hard working people like Mott described, you suspect there are decent hardworking people, but you agree with the OP that most are feeble.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Well, unlike you, I find the majority of people I meet to be decent folks, even the milennials! I guess I am fortunate or maybe, I just bring out the best in people.
    You are a good person, but you do have a weird soft spot for a certain troll (not even willing to say you saw his three threads etc ), but overall, you are a decent person.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seahawk For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-11-2016)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You stated, "I suspect that there are", this to me indicates that you think the majority of men...aren't hard working people like Mott described, you suspect there are decent hardworking people, but you agree with the OP that most are feeble.
    Why don't you read the article written by a British academic and stop spouting bullshit?

7. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Why don't you read the article written by a British academic and stop spouting bullshit?
    Why don't you go find more anti female hogwash to post?

9. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-11-2016)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Why don't you tell Zappasguitar that you saw Troll's three threads? That doesn't violate any rules.

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

LOL Conservatives fear strong women so as a defense they bring up isolated incidents to hide their own feelings of inferiority and emasculation. Look at all the draft dodgers among the conservative men as an example. They sponge off America as Ryan and others have done, then put on their warrior show mission accomplished style. A show similar to our congress of weak, do nothing men. Consider it was a woman who ate of the tree of knowledge, conservatives miss that fact as they kowtow to inanimate objects of money markets and corporate gods. Pity them when they bow to that buffoon who talks big but who too was a draft dodger. Weak and afraid is the right today and unable to see that they are being played.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

12. The Following User Groans At midcan5 For This Awful Post:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Leonthecat (06-11-2016), Phantasmal (06-11-2016)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, it was written by Claire Fox who happens to be female, it may surprise you to learn that not every woman thinks like you. She was a member of the Revolutionary Communist Party for 20 years and, unlike you, grew up and realised what a load of bullshit was spouted by them.

Claire Fox, IoI Director

Claire Fox is the director of the Institute of Ideas, which she established to create a public space where ideas can be contested without constraint. She has a particular interest in education and social issues such as crime and mental health. She convenes the yearly Battle of Ideas festival, which will next take place at the Barbican in London in October 2016.

Claire is a panellist on BBC Radio 4’s The Moral Maze and is regularly invited to comment on developments in culture, education and the media on TV and radio programmes such as Question Time and Any Questions? She is also a columnist for TES (Times Education Supplement) and MJ (Municipal Journal). Claire is an Executive Board member of the Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction (IRDR), UCL, and a Fellow of Wellington College
    http://instituteofideas.com/aboutus/person/claire_fox
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-11-2016 at 12:40 PM.

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, it was written by a female, it may surprise you to learn that not every woman thinks like you.
    I am not surprised at all, Tom, but one thing I can always count on when you post an article that the women will be feeble, or gold diggers! Your opinion of women is very low.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not surprised at all, Tom, but one thing I can always count on when you post an article that the women will be feeble, or gold diggers! Your opinion of women is very low.
    Yeh, that is bullshit as well. I posted this article last week but of course you missed it as usual. I have told you many times that I have very little respect for gender feminists. I am not alone in that belief, there are many women who also loath them as well. That you don't agree is perfectly fine with me, what is not fine is to provide succour to ocean going c***s like Legion and Leon Troll. I would remind you of your own signature line!!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...68#post1628668
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-11-2016 at 12:52 PM.

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh, that is bullshit as well. I posted this article last week but of course you missed it as usual. I have told you many times that I have very little respect for gender feminists. I am not alone in that belief, there are many women who also loath them as well. That you don't agree is perfectly fine with me, what is not fine is to provide succour to ocean going c***s like Legion and Leon Troll. I would remind you of your own signature line!!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...68#post1628668
    Look at that!! Rana posted within two minutes with post 39 yet now has gone to ground.

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I never used that quote.. I used "I'm sure there are". That changes the entire subtext from one of grudging acquiescence to simple
    declarative agreement to Mott's
    You shouldn't let a handful of upper middle class spoiled soccer kids speak for an entire generation
    anyways...the fallacy of men vs. women's millennials PC infestation, is not what I was speaking about.
    It's a non-discriminatory equal opportunity mind f*cking for either sex.

I don't even blame the younger generation -it's the goof balls of mine and other generations that value that crap-speak.
    That shove it down their learning minds

20. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

22. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I never used that quote.. I used "I'm sure there are". That changes the entire subtext from one of grudging acquiescence to simple
    declarative agreement to Mott's

anyways...the fallacy of men vs. women's millennials PC infestation, is not what I was speaking about.
    It's a non-discriminatory equal opportunity mind f*cking for either sex.

I don't even blame the younger generation -it's the goof balls of mine and other generations that value that crap-speak.
    That shove it down their learning minds
    I think you have to be incredibly blind or just wilfully arrogant to not notice what is going on.

23. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)

24. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    LOL Conservatives fear strong women so as a defense they bring up isolated incidents to hide their own feelings of inferiority and emasculation. Look at all the draft dodgers among the conservative men as an example. They sponge off America as Ryan and others have done, then put on their warrior show mission accomplished style. A show similar to our congress of weak, do nothing men. Consider it was a woman who ate of the tree of knowledge, conservatives miss that fact as they kowtow to inanimate objects of money markets and corporate gods. Pity them when they bow to that buffoon who talks big but who too was a draft dodger. Weak and afraid is the right today and unable to see that they are being played.
    It's not fear, I've seen what happened to some women in war and it isn't pretty. Queer women want to be men. So everybody is supposed to pretend that there's no difference between men and women like Rana does.

That's not fear, it's common sense.

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The woman that wrote that article was a Communist for over 20 years!!

26. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (06-12-2016)