Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George "MACACA" Allen's Friends

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default George "MACACA" Allen's Friends

See Gordon Lee Baum in the picture with Sen. George "Macaca" Allen? He has a radio show called <i>Right at Night</i> with co-host Earl Holt. Here are excerpts from a letter his co-host Earl Holt sent to Archpundit. He like other racists claims a much higher IQ than anything in his writing reflects. I wonder why really stupid racist people always think they are so smart. This should give you plenty to ponder. These people are real, prehistoric, and still wander among us.

Click For the Original Letter Holt sent to Archpundit with Plenty of Additional Racist Comments.

Be sure to go to the original and check out the whole context for this racist rant. I wouldn't want you to miss anything.

Hey Commie:

…I have an I.Q. in excess of 130, which grants me the ability to objectively evaluate the Great American Nigro (Africanus Criminalis.)

Some day, You sanctimonious nigger-lovers will either have to live amongst them ("nothing cures an enthusiasm for integration like a good dose of niggers") or else defend yourselves against them. My guess is that you are such a cowardly and pusillanimous lot of girly-boys, they will kill fuck, kill and eat you just as they do young White males in every prison system in the U.S. That's right: When defending this savage and brutish lot, you must also consider their natural (or should I say UN-natural) enthusiasm for buggery!

I honestly pray to God that some nigger fucks, kills and eats you and everyone you claim to love!

Earl P. Holt III
    4029 Shaw Blvd.
    St. Louis, MO
    63110-3621

P.S. I dare you to print this e-mail verbatim...

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

What did you think of Hillary "Ghandi" Clinton's comments about the Indian leader working in the gas station? What about Joe "7-11" Biden's comments about having to have a slight middle eastern accent? How about, Robert "KuKluxKlan" Byrd's comments about "white niggers"? You see, when you start posting threads trying to impugn their character for past "racist" remarks, I'll let you slide on taking cheap shots at Allen for having a picture made with someone who made such remarks, until then, I am going to thwack you on your head with your own hypocrisy.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck Allen, Clinton, Biden, Coble, Byrd, Myrick, Lott and anybody else who makes those kinds of comments.

No quater for being an asshole.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That said I am one of the few people who will call them all out. Most people do pick and choose.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default George "MACACA" Allen's Friends

Show me where I ever gave any of these people you mention a pass? With that racist flag around your head you look like you would defend them all--I don't defend any racist slurs no matter who says them. Just show me where I have said one good thing about Hillary, Biden or the others you mention. Please. You would probably do better to find out about me before you start throwing your standard Democratic crap at me. It won't stick here, DIXIE--Look away!!!!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thumbs down

This is one dumb ass plant me firmly in the Marching Democrats Band post ....
    ""Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington "

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would help if you pulled some out instead of only presuming to pull out a few from the righties... That might up your cred a bit, rather than giving every sign of being a partisan hack...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

What did you think of Hillary "Ghandi" Clinton's comments about the Indian leader working in the gas station?

Insensitive and offensive, for a political leader to state publically. But, nothing I haven't seen in a David Letterman, Jay Leno, or Jon Stewart routine.

It certainly doesn't even come close to this bit of rightwing hate speech.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gotta admit it is pretty darned racist.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration. I think he could potentially be a force to be reckoned with in '08, and this thread is indicative of that. Whenever you start garnering the wrath of the Democrat Character Assassination Squad, you know you are making an impact and pose a potential threat. Such must be the case with Allen.

I heard the "Macaca" comment, and I thought it was funny. I didn't see anything racial about it, nor did I find it offensive, and I don't think most voters would. In any event, it was far less offensive than Jesse Jackson's "Hymietown" remarks, or some of the others I mentioned above.

I disagree with you IH8, on my concerns about racist remarks. I feel we spend far too much time criticizing people for innocent comments that didn't mean anything and cause no harm, and it detracts from the legitimate racism lurking in the shadows. Most racist people will never state their racism in a public way, our society has seen to it that they are ostracized and shamed if they do, so the remaining racist bigots are largely silent about it, they don't make outlandish "racist" remarks for the media to jump all over. To me, racism is too important to disregard, while pointing to some unfortunate choice of words at an inopportune time, and claiming it was "racist" when it wasn't.

Trent Lott's comments were a prime example of this, I know the man personally, and have followed part of his political career, as a journalist in MS, and he is not a racist person, doesn't have a racist bone in his body. He was speaking of Strom Thurmonds plain-spoken common-sense style in DC, and how we would have benefited from that style of leadership. The Mainstream Brainwash Media parsed what he said and tied it to Strom's past segregationist policies, which had long since been renounced, and "Trent made racist remarks!" was the resulting perception. Trent Lott is not a racist, the men who drug the black man to his death behind the pickup in Texas, are racists.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think [George Allen] represents conservative values better than the current administration.
    Me too. That's the problem, you see.
    "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."
    -- V

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Dixie: "I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration."

Of course you do. Yeah, like the "values" of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC); a group that Allen has associated with, and has gone to their meetings

-Photo of Allen at CCC meeting:

http://americablog.blogspot.com/uplo...C.0-723665.jpg

-Mission Statement of CCC:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called "affirmative action" and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."

http://www.cofcc.org/manifest.htm

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Dixie: "I happen to like George Allen, and I think he represents conservative values better than the current administration."

Of course you do. Yeah, like the "values" of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC); a group that Allen has associated with, and has gone to their meetings

-Photo of Allen at CCC meeting:

http://americablog.blogspot.com/uplo...C.0-723665.jpg

-Mission Statement of CCC:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called "affirmative action" and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."

http://www.cofcc.org/manifest.htm
    Yeah, those conservative values.

Lie down with dogs and you'll get up with fleas. Allen needs a nice long soak in a sheep-dip, I think.
    "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."
    -- V

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

With that racist flag around your head

You mean the Confederate Navy Jack?

The Confederate Navy Jack, also called "The Southern Cross," is a rectangular precursor of the Battle Flag, usually about 5×3 feet. The blue color in the saltire (the diagonal cross) is much lighter than in the Battle Flag, and it was flown only on Confederate ships from 1863 to 1865.

The design was originally made by South Carolina Congressman William Porcher Miles with the intent to be the first national flag, but it was rejected by the Confederate government for looking too much like crossed suspenders. It was used by a few army units, including the Army of Tennessee as their battle flag from 1864-1865. (After General Joseph Johnston took command of the Army of Tennessee from Braxton Bragg, he ordered its army-wide implementation to improve morale and avoid confusion.)

Today, it is the most universally recognized symbol of the South, where it is commonly called the rebel or Dixie flag. This flag is often erroneously called "the Confederate Flag". (This Flag is often incorrectly referred to as the Stars and Bars; the actual Stars and Bars is the First National Flag.)

There is nothing "racist" about the Navy Jack, except your ignorant perception of what it represents. Try using your liberal "free-thinker" skills here, and rationalize why a Southern descendant of over 200 years, might have a legitimate reason to honor the Americans who died in the Confederate military, and it might not have a damn thing to do with racism.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

americanblogspot.com ??? WTF?? This is some credible news source?

Link please?

LOL