Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vigilante Gun Nut Endangers Public-Goes to JAIL!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Is shoplifting punishable by death now?
    not my point, Rune. i've never supported that kind of action and you should know that.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    not my point, Rune. i've never supported that kind of action and you should know that.
    Glad to hear that.
    What was your point?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Glad to hear that.
    What was your point?
    my point was specifically to zappa, who hates civilians taking the law in to their own hands and loves seeing them held accountable for it, but excuses cops at the drop of a hat if they did the very same thing, even to the point of having killed an innocent during the course of their 'job'.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFew View Post
    my point was specifically to zappa, who hates civilians taking the law in to their own hands and loves seeing them held accountable for it, but excuses cops at the drop of a hat if they did the very same thing, even to the point of having killed an innocent during the course of their 'job'.
    OK, Threeper Desh.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yet nothing from you about how those that robbed the store violated the rule of law.
    Was anyone arrested?

Go find me some court documents stating the suspects were found guilty in a court of law and I will condemn their actions.

Until then, in this country, people are INNOCENT until proven guilty.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Glad to hear that.
    What was your point?
    His point is he hates how I highlight the stupid things vigilante gun nuts do, so he's always trying to derail these threads.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    His point is he hates how I highlight the stupid things vigilante gun nuts do, so he's always trying to derail these threads.
    He's like Desh, who turns every thread she posts in into a whine-fest about "election cheating".

That's why I call him "Threeper Desh". He turns every thread he posts in into a whine-fest about cops.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    He's like Desh, who turns every thread she posts in into a whine-fest about "election cheating".

That's why I call him "Threeper Desh". He turns every thread he posts in into a whine-fest about cops.
    you don't pay enough attention at all. you forget my gun threads, my fourth amendment threads, and my double standards of justice threads. maybe i should message you links to every thread I make about those subjects?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Watermark, let's start a Go Fund Me account for this true American hero!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (05-12-2016)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you don't pay enough attention at all. you forget my gun threads, my fourth amendment threads, and my double standards of justice threads. maybe i should message you links to every thread I make about those subjects?
    Think so, Threeper Desh?

Is that your way of saying "Go get the FACTS that prove your claim"?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

What? Is there no COMMON LAW on the books that make this type of behavior "illegal"? If there is....what is the point of this thread unless is to lobby to take away the constitutional rights of the 99.999999% that would never think of acting in such a manner as to endanger the public by "illegally" discharging his/her firearm in public?

Another what? Are you fascists on the left (the one's attempting to take away the portions of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that has been part of the RULE OF LAW in this nation since its inception...in turning this REPUBLIC into a fascist anarchist type of SOCIAL DEMOCRACY where the rule of law is simply a suggestion to be applied only when it suits one's political needs).......REALLY that STUPID or think the majority of the people's in this nation cannot see through this transparent attempt to collectively punish the majority righteous law abiding citizens by making more SUPERFLUOUS DICTATORIAL LEFT WING LAWS in relation to settled CONSTITUTIONAL LAW?

Why is it always the FASCIST left that suggests the STANDARD OF LAW (The Constitution and the States Bill of Rights) in a nation governed by the RULE OF LAW is somehow flawed if it does not reflect total CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CONTROL of this supposedly free self governed society?

Every time you look up its another post from some LEFTIST suggesting that the 1st, 2nd, 10th Article of the Bill of Rights or Articles, Sections, and Clauses found in the Constitution somehow do not apply...because the clear and unambiguous language, written at an 8th grade comprehension level in the CONSTITUTION....simply can't be UNDERSTOOD by the average citizen and must be "INTERPRETED" by 9 CIVIL SERVANTS who have never been elected to office in order to clear that simple language up.

Why does OF become FROM when interpreted as in FREEDOM "OF" RELIGION amended by opinion to read FREEDOM FROM RELIGION....why is an entire Clause of the Constitution "interpreted" to be AMBIGUOUS when its clearly defined by the authors of the Constitution in the Federalist Papers (Article four, Section four, Clause one)....to name just one...another is COMMON WELFARE changing from national defense and infrastructure INTERPRETED to mean NANNY STATE in relation to providing GIFTS from BIG BROTHER to those who refuse to work for a living....

Its ALWAYS THE LEFT that demand the RULE OF LAW be amended void of any congressional representation....but from the BENCH. Its the reason for the Dog and Phony Show every time some judge dies or retires....the left wants the best left wing radical judges MONEY CAN PURCHASE in order to LEGISLATE LAW FROM THE BENCH because the lefts ideology can never be passed in CONGRESS where all laws supposedly originate in this republic.

The reality? SCOTUS does not possess the authority to "interpret"/AMEND the constitution by OPINION. The constitution is a written CONTRACT between the STATES in limiting the power and scope of the Federal Government. Yet...SCOTUS self claims to have the authority to change that contract void of the PEOPLES REPRESENTATIVES? Imagine that....a portion of the Federal Government claiming to have the power to CHANGE THE CONTRACT that places limits upon the Federal Government. This is the AMERICA the LEFT wants and DEMANDS a mirrored reflection of COMMUNIST DEMOCRACY were all power and rights originates with the CENTRAL GOVERNMENT instead of resting with the STATES/PEOPLE.
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-12-2016 at 01:20 PM.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you sad because you fear that you'll be arrested if you decide to play Citizen Cop with your popgun?

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    not at all, moron. highlight all the stupid things you want to. just stop excusing and accepting the very same things when done by cops, as if they can do no wrong.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFew View Post
    not at all, moron. highlight all the stupid things you want to. just stop excusing and accepting the very same things when done by cops, as if they can do no wrong.
    Did Zappa say that cops can do no wrong, Threepr Desh?